😭 Goodbyes, for now... 💔

FINALLY, I HAD THE TIME AND INSPIRATION TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I HAVE BEEN BURIED IN UNI WORK, HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!

----------

Back to Emma P.O.V:

~its the present day, speaking on the phone~

E- Oh my god! Tell me you said yes!

O- Of course I did, duh!

E- AHHH! I'm so happy for you, for both!

O- Thank you! It feels like a dream!

E- Aw, that's nice.

O- Yeah, do you know what else was great? The dessert!

E- Really?

O- Emma, think.

E- Oh that, ahah. So is it safe to assume he's a good kisser?

O- Good? No, he's great, the best ever!

E- Aw, you're in love!!

O- I am and I'm not afraid to admit it. I always had a feeling he was nice when I watched some interviews and videos of concerts but wow, he is just perfect! I'm so lucky!

E- Aww, I'm so glad to hear you say that! Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous.

O- Ohh don't worry, I'm sure Niall will ask you to be his girlfriend soon as well.

E- I don't know, we haven't even been on an official date yet...

O- Yet...

E- Do you know something I don't?

O- Maybe...

E- Can you tell me what it is?

O- Sorry girl, I promise I wouldn't. It will be a lot better if you find it on your own.

E- You're being so mysterious! As mysterious as Zayn... Is it something related to him?

O- I can't say, sorry.

E- Fine.

O- You will thank me for it!

E- If you say so... Wait a minute, Nialler is calling.

O- Go meet him then, if already took too much of your time on your last day there...

E- Thanks Oli. I'll talk with you later.

O- You better! I want details!

E- You will have them! Bye!

O- Bye Em!

I hang up with Olivia and accept Niall's call. He was asking me if I was still going to meet them since I was late. After apologizing and agreeing to meet them at the place they said, I was dialing the number to get an uber but turns out it wasn't necessary. As I arrived at the parking lot I see a brand new motorcycle, an MV Agusta Brutale 1000 Serie Oro, the one I mentioned to Zayn being my favourite choice to ride, with a note with my name on it. In there it said: "I'm sorry for all the mess I made with Niall. Please accept this present and come meet us when you can. Love, Zayn". Aww, that is such a thought even though expensive gift! I have to thank him when I get there! I put on my helmet and leave.