👨🏽‍🚒Superpower?💪🏽

Li- Wait, I'm calling Olivia.

E- Great! She must pick up soon, she...

Right at that moment, Olivia answers the video call request and her face appears on Liam's phone.

O- Hi guys!

E- Oli! I was just saying how you were gonna pick up fast ahah.

O- Yeah, I was waiting by the phone, I'm curious to see how this will go.

E- Me and you both.

H- I think it's safe to say we all are.

Z- Yeah.

Lou- Obviously, that's why we're here for.

E- Don't say that! I feel pressured. - I say with a playful tone

N- Oh, there's no need for that, we're just here to have fun. Nothing will change.

H- Yea, don't worry.

E- Ok.

Z- Nothing can change what we think of you.

E- Nothing is an exaggeration but I know what you mean, thanks, guys.

O- Yeah, don't worry girl. But from what I heard of the snooker move I think today will be full of surprises.

E- Let's see. So, what's the plan?

N- Glad you ask. I did some research based on what you described and it seems like you have acquired savant syndrome.

E- What's that?

O- Is that bad?

H- Are you sure?

N- So many questions already! Let me explain.

All- Sorry.

N- Ok. So there's a disease called Savant Syndrome that affects around one in a million people, especially autistic people.

E- But I'm not autistic.

N- I know. As I said before I think you have an acquired version of the disease, acquired Savant Syndrome.

Lou- How is that even possible?

N- From what I read there are some cases of acquired Savant Syndrome from a head injury, even though it's very very rare.

E- Would it justify my so-called symptoms?

N- It appears so. This disease is known for being the cause of an extraordinary set of skills, among them: great memory, arithmetic skills (such as mathematics and physics), art, music and spatial skills.

H- What's that?

Z- Wait, I think I heard about it before, isn't the ability to visualize things in 2D and 3D much better?

O- Yeah, I heard about it too. People with those skills can mentally manipulate those types of figures to their a better understanding of things. It's very helpful in learning physics.

N- Yes, exactly.

Li- Wow, everything seems so interesting.

E- And it does seem to explain some things.