😍 Perfect plan ✨

Still on Olivia's P.O.V (Point of View)

We were on our way out of the hospital. Liam seemed happier than ever while he was telling me about the surprise he planned. He didn't tell me much, just that I was going to love it and that he couldn't tell me much more. Even though I don't like surprises, I couldn't help but wonder about what it might be. I found the first clue about the surprise right when we stepped outside of the hospital. We arrived at the parking lot. He opened the limo door for me and then held my hand while helping me enter the outstanding car, like a true gentleman.

~inside the limo~

O- Oh my god Liam! What is this?

L- It's a limo, a limousine darling.

O- I know that! But what is it doing? Is it for us?

L- I booked it and yes, it is for us. Since we're in your country I thought you could show me around and what better vehicle to do that in than a fancy limo for a fantastic occasion?

O- Fantastic? I don't know about that.

L- Well, I do.

O- Wow and it seems even bigger and fancier than the last one.

L- You deserve only the best darling.

O- Aww thanks, that's so sweet of you! - I say and then kiss his cheek - But I have one question though...

L- What is it, love?

O- Shouldn't you try to stay undercover? Laying low?

L- Well, I could but I want to give you an amazing surprise and have the time of our lives together and I couldn't do that by being ordinary.

O- Don't say that, I could be doing the plainest thing ever and I would still have fun if I was with you.

L- You really mean that?

O- Of course! I just was with you on a ride to do hospital and we were there just talking to my parents and I loved it! You don't need to impress me with fancy things, I love being with you, that's all I want. We don't need to do anything extraordinary.

L- Aww, I'm so glad to hear that, that even made me lo- like you even more.

O- I'm happy to hear that.

L- And for being the sweetest person ever, you deserve even more the surprise I planned. Come on.

O- Won't you get in trouble? If you're seen here? I want to cause you any problems with your management.

L- Don't worry about that, we're currently negotiating new terms with them.

O- Oh really? I didn't know that... That's great news!

L- Yeah it is but nobody knows yet so please keep it to yourself.

O- I will. Wait, can I just tell Emma?

L- Sure, you can. Niall will probably tell her anyway.

O- Yeah, maybe. What's up with him anyway? Do you think he likes Emma?