🩸 Stranger Danger ⚠

P.S. This chapter could be upsetting to some people as it mentions danger and strangers. Read it with discretion.

~at the airport~

That was it. After the most amazing days of my life, I had to say goodbye. It was so hard, every inch of my body was fighting, screaming, begging me not to go but I couldn't stay, that wasn't my home. It took all my strength to turn my back on Niall and enter the gate, curiously the one with the same number of the door I agreed to meet Niall on the day of the concert, the one where I met the boys. I didn't know it yet but coming through that door would change my life completely. And I had to leave. I had to leave Niall behind. And it broke my heart. But it had to be done. Here I was coming inside the plane, trying so hard not to break down and make a scene right there but my emotions were taking over me. It didn't help the fact that everyone was looking at me weirdly, concerned, however, they didn't say nor do a thing. I guess they somehow knew I didn't want to talk about it, and thank god for it. I silently found my seat and put away my handbag under the seat as asked. Some minutes had passed and we were still there. A while later we could see the flight attendants were moving from one side to the other, some other was talking on the phone with an upset expression on her face.

More than half an hour since I had entered the plane had passed and nothing had happened. The flight was already delayed and I was getting concerned. Finally, despite all the anxious faces around us, the crew tried their best to hide it behind smiles but I could see something was making them nervous. The plane took off and since it was getting late, they reduced the inside lights. About 20 minutes later we could feel the plane vibrate a little. The lights were back on and the storm outside was quite visible. For the next minutes, it got even worse, much worse. Some people were starting to wonder what was happening when they heard a voice on the speaker. It was the pilot, saying that we were flying too close to the storm. Well, that explains the turbulence. Unfortunately for everyone on that plane, the pilot had no choice but to turn around and go back to the airport. Not wanting to face the storm, the pilot told us the flight was delayed so we had to stay there at least for a while. Some went to try and find other flights while some stayed there waiting at the gate as they did previously before boarding the plane. I waited for some hours but nothing happened. The storm was still strong so we couldn't fly. Being exhausted and not wanting to sleep on the airport floor next to complete strangers I walked outside. I was thinking to call Niall but at the same time, I didn't want to bother him. I guess the universe decided for me 'cos my phone died just that second, just great. Not having luck finding any cab, I kept walking, in the hope, I would find someplace to spend the night soon. Being already 3 am the streets were almost desert.

A while later I sense someone looking at me. Knowing this isn't the safest hour to be in the streets alone, I just ignored it and rushed my pace into somewhere I could enter, some store or cafe that could have people so I won't be alone but nothing. The person behind me started calling but I ignored them. He didn't like it and started to run to me. Since I was counting on come back to the airport in the morning to catch my flight, I left there my luggage, which now I realized was a huge mistake since there were things I could use to defend myself. And to make it worse, the man didn't seem drunk which mean he could be strong enough to hurt me on those empty streets which didn't have much light. At that moment I deeply regretted leaving the airport.

Stranger- Where are you going in such a hurry beautiful?

E- (nothing)

S- Hey! Answer me! I'm talking to you. - he grabbed her - Didn't your parents told you it's rude to ignore people?

E- Leave me alone!