Happy ending?

I- You didn't answer me, did something happen between you two? - he talked but no one wanted to talk about it - Oh it did! 

Z- Nothing important happened.

N- It was important.

I- I'm intrigued now.

O- There's no use in hiding it, they'd find out eventually.

I- Yes, you know paparazzi and find found out anything if they have the right motivation.

E- Alright, alright. - I looked both at Niall and Zayn to know if they agreed with me telling him. They nodded positively so I continued talking. - For a small period of time we had a... a love triangle.

I- Interesting! Between who?

N- Emma, Zayn, and I.

I- I knew that was something odd between the two of them!

Z- Listen, it's not that dramatic okay? I had feelings for Emma for some time and yes it did cause me some problems with Niall...

I- It did? Like what?

N- We argued a few times, especially once.

I- What happened that one time?

Z- It's not very relevant really.

I- I think it is.

Lou- Come one, just say it.

N- I agree with Zayn, it's not very important.

Lou- Oh for f*ck's sake, I'll tell you. 

I- Louis spreading the tea, tell us.

Lou- They didn't go out or anything on a date per say cos since the beginning that Niall and Emma get along and liked each other.

I- But something besides that happened didn't it?

 Lou- Yes, there was one time during the rehearsals when Zayn was teaching her that they kissed.

Z- One time, they won't let me forget it.

N- Because you kissed my girlfriend!

Z- It was in the heat of the moment.

E- Guys please, let's not have this discussion again.

I- Did you kiss him back?

E- What? No, I didn't. 

I- You would make a cute couple.

N- What?

E- I'm not saying you and she aren't a good couple, I'm just saying... I don't know if you guys saw but at that time some fans shared some photos of Zayn's surprise to Emma, at the airport. 

 Z- Oh god.

I- You were looking very stylish Zayn.

Z- Thanks. - as the interviewer and zayn talked about it I could see Niall was getting a little insecure so I hold his hand, to which he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I- Sorry Nialler, I didn't mean to upset you, you two are a great couple.

N- Thank you.

I- Since we're on that topic, how's your relationship going?

E- It's going great really, we have plenty of things in common.