🚶🏽‍♀️ Walk of confessions📢

We had an amazing time in the restaurant, everything was perfect. We talked about all we could remember and it turns out we have a lot in common, more than we thought. Even though we have very different lives and having met only some days ago, it felt like we were friends for years. He's so easy to talk to.

After the meal, we went for a walk by the river. It was already a dark night which made my cozy little city even more lovely, with the light on and the streets basically void. We came to a part of town that was famous for its beautiful and clean river. At that point, I had the idea of going on a boat ride but Liam was doubtful.

O- C'mon Liam, let's do it.

L- Oh I don't know, what if we fall off the boat?

O- Can't you swim?

L- Yes, I can but what if one of us hits a rock? I don't want to end this night by going back to the hospital.

O- That's very cute of you, that protective and cautious side of yours but don't worry, I've done this ton of time, it's going to be alright. And it's so much fun!

L- Alright, if you want so much, we'll go.

O- Yay, c'mon.

We headed to the boats but since it was late there was no one working there to help us. Luckily, I've been there enough times to know how they work. We chose one and pedaled to an adorable small island in the middle of the river. With the boat now tied in, we exited it.

O- This is my favourite spot in the city.

L- Really?

O- Yes, since most people don't know about this place it's usually very calm. And I love to come here and watch the stars at night. If we're lucky enough we get to see a falling star.

L- That sounds lovely.

O- Yea, I love being among nature.

L- Me too.

Like we did all afternoon, we lied there talking about everything we thought of. After some time, Liam suggested we played Never have I ever and it was very fun. We got to discover a lot of new things about each other which made us closer than we already were.

O- Ok my turn. Never have I ever dated a fan.

L- No.

O- Really? No one? Not even kiss?

L- No, I love all my fans, no matter what but I was never romantically attracted to one.

O- Ok. Your turn.

L- Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher or someone many years older than you.

O- Ok you got me, I had. But in my defense, it was an innocent crush. He was a great teacher and a great man, very attractive also. But nothing happened. What about you?

L- Not really. I admired some older women I met but I didn't have a crush on them. Also, many women many years older than me are already married.

O- Valid point.

L- So the age gap wouldn't be a deal-breaker for you?