The meeting 👀🎞

I can't believe we're here, I can't believe what we're about to do. Never in my life, I thought I'd be doing things like this. Here I was, with my best friend and five very well-known artists in the fanciest part of my country, about to go to a meeting with a famous movie director, to discuss us... to discuss me! How crazy was that?

We got off the car and after quickly observing the tall building we got in. At the entrance, there was a strong doorman, who let us inside. I think he is there to control who enters and leaves so I felt pretty lucky to be with the guys if it was just Olivia and I could have had some problems entering. Luckily we didn't.

The lobby was modern, elegant and it followed the open space concept which is very fashionable these days. Not many people were there, just the doorman, the secretary, and a few other employees walking by. We walked until to a big reception yet it was empty.  A few moments of looking around later, a young handsome man arrived next to us.

Man- Welcome to Rogers' tower. I'm Jacob Hunter, the receptionist. What can I help you with? - he talks while seats down and gets settled.

E- Good morning Oliver. I'm Emma, Mr. Rogers invited us to a meeting today.

Li- Actually he invited her mostly but he said we could join the meeting.

Lou- Really? It was necessary to say that? That was implied.

H- Shh.

J- Alright. Let me just check the system. Can I see your ID? 

E- Sure. - I give him my identification card

J- Thank you. - he says with a big smile.

E- You're welcome.

J- Let's see... - he turns his attention to the computer before speaking up again - Everything's good. Mr. Rogers will see you soon in meeting room 7. Wait here, I'll call someone to take you there. Wait over there on the couches. 

He finished talking with us and pointed at some couches a little further away which by the way seem very comfortable. We walked over there had our confirmation. As if we were all thinking the same, when we sit down we all smiled slightly.

N- How comfy are these couches!

E- I was thinking the exact same thing.

H- Me too!

O- By the way, weren't you surprised to see a male receptionist?

Z- I thought the same thing.

Lou- Me too, usually the receptionist are women.

E- Yeah but that's pretty sexist don't you think?

N- It is.

H- Unfortunately society still thinks some jobs are just for men and some just for women.

L- Yeah, which doesn't make much sense.

E- No, it doesn't. Women are just as capable as having "men's jobs" and the other way around as well. 

N- I agree w.. - he didn't have time to say anything else since the receptionist arrived next to us and spoke

J- Mr. Rogers is ready for you now, if you follow me I'll take you to him.

Lou- I thought you were going to call someone else to come with us.

J- I was but I don't mind guiding you there.