💟 Surprise 🤩

End of flashback, back to the present

Interviewer- So the rumours were true? You were arrested?

Lou- Well, we were booked but we didn't spend time in jail.

N- Speak for yourself.

Z- That's right, Niall had to wait in jail, unfortunately.

I- Is that right? How was it?

H- That's a sensitive question, you don't have to answer that Niall.

I- Well, is not that sensitive.

H- Not the question itself but the experience related to it. I don't know what it's like but I assume it could be quite traumatising.

N- It's fine Harry, thanks. Yes, it was the protocol, I had to stay there. Since it was a pretty serious accusation they were afraid I was dangerous or a flight risk. And yes, those weren't easy days, but it's all in the past, there's no need to think about it now.

I- I guess you're right. I won't pressure you to talk about something you don't want to.

N- Thanks. It was thanks to Emma that I'm here now.

E- Aww, so sweet. Thanks, Niall but I was also the one who got you into the mess in the first place. If it wasn't for me any of you would have a criminal record right now.

Lou- Well, not true, if not for that it could have happened some other day.

E- Oh I doubt it, you're all such nice guys, sweethearts even.

H- Thanks Emma, that's very nice of you to say.

I- Aw such a lovely moment. Anyway, you were saying Emma was the one who helped you out of prison?

N- Yes, she was.

I- You don't mean she helped you escape right? Are we talking to a fugitive right now?

N- No, of course not. Like Zayn I was declared innocent, they dropped all charges.

I- So Louis was the only one who was considered guilty?

Lou- Yes, there was no way out, I did try to bribe the police officer, unfortunately, he said no. It would probably cost me more money but I wouldn't have a criminal record if he said yes.

H- Careful, he's just joking. Do not attempt to do that.

Lou- Yes, I wasn't thinking straight at the moment, we were so surprised to see the police officer arrest Niall and wanted to help him at all cost but I realised too late that it was a bad idea, obviously.

I- Yes we can tell. - to the audience- now you know, never try to bribe no one, especially not an officer of the law.

Lou- Yes yes.

I- Sorry Niall, I said I wouldn't ask but I'm very curious to know, what can you tell us about your time in prison? Were you with dangerous criminals? Are you a bad boy now?

Lou- Niall the bad boy? Give it a rest, Niall the church boy more like.

N- Ahah no, I'm not a "bad boy".

E- Let me clarify one thing. He would never do something like that, he's the sweetest person I know. The reason the police had the so-called evidence of blood on his clothes is only that I went to his house to call for help. I trusted him and it was the only place I knew there so I went to him and he helped me, he saved my life. He is a hero.