😎Fast but definitely not furious 😉

At the time we left the pub it was already getting dark. Beautiful lights light up the street, which made it look even more magical.

On our way to his final destination, we stopped in a local bakery and pastry shop to buy some ice cream. To say that I was impressed is very little. Besides the beautiful decoration, it had a huge variety of bread, cakes, sweets, ice cream flavours, etc. Everything you can imagine. I can see why Niall loves this shop so much. He's being so sweet, even more than usual, sharing all his favourite places with me, it's such an honour.

An employee in the shop- That will be X.

E- *look for money on my purse*

N- Here you go.

E- Oh, you shouldn't. It's my turn to pay.

N- Oh no, this date is on me.

E- But you paid in the last place, it's my turn.

N- Nonsense, let me treat ya with some ice cream.

E- Alright, thank you. Next time is on me.

ES- You're such a cute couple.

E- Thank you!

ES- Have a nice day.

N- Likewise.

We leave the shop and continue our walk.

N- Not that I'm complaining but why didn't you correct her?

E- What do you mean?

N- When she said we were a couple...

E- I was going to but it was easier to just agree and I didn't want to make it awkward.

N- That makes sense.

E- You also didn't say anything.

N- No, I didn't for the same reason. Besides, we're going on dates and that's something couples do...

E- Exactly, so she wasn't completely wrong.

N- No, it was a safe deduction.

E- Yeah...

After some moments of silent walking, he breaks the silence and awkwardness and we start talking normally again. Sometime later we stop and sit down on a park bench to admire the beauty of the place and eat our desserts.

N- So... how was the day so far? Do I know you or not?

E- Yes, oh my gosh, you do! I had so much fun! Thanks so much. - I say and then kiss him lightly on his cheek.

N- I-I'm glad to know that.

E- What about now?

N- Well, I don't know actually... The ice cream place was the last place I had on our schedule.

E- Oh, so is this the end of our incredible date?

N- It appears so... - he says while he nervously scratches his cheek.

E- Oh. Well, for the record I had a great time with you.

N- Me too. Well, if you want we can go to my house and watch a movie if you're not too tired...