😣Panic in the room 😨

There he was. Flawless as ever. How could I be so lucky to meet such a great and handsome man? I'm so grateful for everything that had happened so far. Little did I know it was about to get even better in the next couple of months...

N- Wow. You look... amazing.

E- Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.

N- Ahah thanks.

E- Now seriously, you look great, I love that colour, it matches your eyes.

N- Thanks. Olivia helped me choose it.

E- Oh really?

N- Yea, I asked her opinion on what outfit she thought you would like the most yesterday. I sent her some photos of the options.

E- Aw, that's adorable.

N- I wanted to look good for you.

E- You always look good.

N- Not better than you.

E- Hum, I don't know about that.

N- I do.

E- Well, what about we decide that later. I'm curious to know what your surprise.

N- I'll tell you when we get there.

E- Again? Olivia wouldn't tell me anything either!

N- That's because I asked her too.

E- You're lucky she didn't, we usually tell each other everything.

N- Ahah, I believe ya, you two seem pretty close.

E- We are. It must have killed her inside not to say anything, poor her.

N- Yea but it's for a good cause.

E- Well see about that.

N- Ahah we will.

Niall started guiding me to the surprise. As we walked down one of the most beautiful streets I have ever seen, he was telling us about what we were seeing. Facts about the monuments, what to do in each place, curiosities about the culture, some myths, etc. At that moment he was my private tour guide and I loved it. I had all his attention and it made me feel very special.

E- Wow, such a beautiful city.

N- It is.

E- I assume the rest of the country is equally as dazzling.

N- It is. And I'm not only saying it because it's my home country.

E- I believe you. From what I saw so far it's a great place to live in.

N- It is.

E- Wait, did I say live in? I meant to visit. But I have to admit, it does seem to be a great possibility.

N- So you would actually consider somewhere else than Canada?

E- Yeah I can consider it. Obviously, it would cost me a while to get used to living away from my family and friends but if I have a good motivation to move then I would definitely consider it. What about you?