📣 Secrets and Sharing 🥋

P.S This chapter has been edited.

I have to admit, I was very surprised by the dare Louis gave me but I couldn't resist the urge to find out what he wanted so I went. I still remember the other boys' faces. They were as surprised as I was. The moment I look at him, it broke my heart to see Niall's sad face. I gave him a little smile before I went and followed Louis into the bedroom.

Lou- Okay you must be wondering why I gave you that dare.

E- Yes I am. Is it some kind of seven minutes in heaven because I...

Lou- No no, I just chose the bedroom cos they can't hear us and also to test something.

E- Oh ok.

Lou- Disappointed?

E- Oh no, relieved actually. I have my eyes on someone else.

Lou- Same, I have my eyes in another bo... person.

E- Ok, so why are we here, what's this dare about?

Lou- It's nothing like your first thought, nothing naughty, don't worry.

E- I'm not worried, but I'm glad to know that. Wait, you said you want to te-

Lou- to test something yes...

E- What? What do you mean?

Lou- I'll explain. I called you here cos I want to talk with you about something and I think you know what it is...

We talked and then came back a while later. When we arrived I saw Niall's face was between relief that we came back and worried about what happened in there. I could see himself inspecting my face, looking for signs to help him have an idea of what happened when we were away, per example, if I was blushing could indicate something intimate, stuff like that. I don't blame him though if it was the other way around, if he would have gone into a room with a pretty girl I would be sad and suspicious too. When we arrived and sit next to them like we were before the guys were all asking about it but unfortunately for them, we didn't give them any intel. All we said was that we just talked, we didn't go into details, that was the plan after all, well the first part of it at least. They were suspicious but we moved on. We kept playing the game for a while and then we decided to go to sleep. We said goodbye and then I realized I wasn't at the hotel and that I had to go back.

E- Well good night Niall, I'm gonna go back now.

Ni- Go? Go where?

E- Back to the hotel of course! There where my bed is.

N- No way, it's dangerous to go alone, just stay here with us.

E- Aw that's very generous of you but all my stuff is at the hotel and...

N- I can go with you in the morning there to get them, right in time for you to say goodbye to Olivia. Also, she's there with Liam, are you sure you want to go back there and wake them up so late?

E- You're right.

N- Of course I am. Now come with me, I will lead you to your room.

E- My what?

N- You're room. Did you think I'd make you sleep on a couch? No. Wait, I just had a new idea! Are you up to an adventure?