🎮 Truth Or Dare 👀

P.S. This chapter has been edited after I wrote it for the first time (they all were).

~after the movie~

We had arrived at a medium/large yet very comfy room to watch the movie. It was similar to a cinema room but in smaller proportions. After we arranged everything, food, blankets, seat arrangements, etc we started watching the movie. As you can guess I was in the middle, between Niall and Zayn while Louis and Harry were in the row behind us. Their faces when I said I didn't want to see a romance movie will be forever in my mind. Apparently, they thought most girls like those types of movies. And I swear they celebrated so much when I said we should watch an action movie instead, or a sci-fi one. We later decided on watching 'Doctor Strange' and let me tell ya, what an amazing movie! Kinda makes ya feel sad for not having superpowers. We stayed there chatting about the movie, what we liked, what surprised us the most about it, what power we wish to have etc. After a while, Zayn suggested we'd played truth or dare and we all loved the idea.

Z- We'll be playing the grown-up version of it.

H-The grown-up version?

E- Yea, with the drinking.

N- Wow, the young lady knows.

E- Let's just say it's not my first time playing this game.

Lou- I hate to be the party pooper but aren't you too young to drink?

E- Well, in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec the current minimum legal drinking age is 18 years old...

H- And are you from one of those cities?

E- Well, no but in the others is at 19 so... besides it's not my first time and I know my limit.

N- I don't know if it's such a good idea, I don't want anything to happen to you.

E- Don't worry, it won't. And besides, you're trustworthy, I know I'm safe here.

Lou- Glad to know you feel like that Luv.

E- And we're in Ireland and here it's legal from 18 up, right?

H- Yea, she caught us there.

N- Are you sure? We can play the normal version of the game.

Z- She said she wants to, let her have some fun.

N- I'm not saying she can't, she will decide what's best for her, I'm just concerned.

E- Thanks Nialler for caring, that's very sweet of you. I like the grown-up version of it, let's play, we already lost too much time talking about this.

Z- Alright, in case you don't know the rules, I'll repeat. Obviously, you choose truth or dare, and if you refuse to answer or do the dare you've been given you have to drink a shot.

E- Ok let's do it.

Z- Great - he says with a smirk - I'll start, Emma truth or dare?

E- Dare.

Z- Brave, I like it! Ok, tell us a secret about yourself.