✨ Crushes 💞

P.S. This chapter has been edited after being published for the first time.

~In the next day~

I woke up a few hours after we arrived with the sunlight coming from the window that was a little open. It was amazing, with a spectacular view and the sound of the birds... I could definitely get used to this. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't realized that Niall had stayed here with me through the night. He looks so peaceful, sleeping like an angel. He murmured something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was, I do know it made him very happy because now he now had a huge adorable smile on his face. Wow, I can't believe that in a short 24 hours we had a meet and greet with him, saw him in concert, had a super fun time together, and even got to be walking with them through some of the most beautiful places. We're so lucky. Oh we, I forgot Olivia is leaving today, I gotta check on her.

E- Niall, wake up, please. Niall?

Ni- I'm up. And you can call me Nialler, all my friends do.

E- Okay, Nialler we have to go, you promised you'd come with me to say goodbye to Olivia and Liam remember?

N- Oh that's right. Let's just get dressed and we'll go. I'll take some things and go to the other room so you can change.

He is taking a couple of pieces of clothing and only now I noticed he was shirtless and damn... He looks so great. Did he sleep like that? How didn't I notice that before? Well, I was exhausted, I probably fell asleep the second I fell into the bed. My thoughts led me to blush, oh so embarrassing, I hope he didn't notice it.

E- Niall? Can I ask you something?

N- Sure, what's on your mind?

E- Is it weird that I don't remember going to bed? I mean, I remember coming here and talking with you but I don't remember actually laying down and sleep...

N- That makes sense, you were pretty drained after the fit challenge and our little trip to the beach. After we arrived we just laid down and chatted for a while, you fell asleep quite fast. Also, the drinks helped...

E- Yea that was what I thought...

N- (silence)

E- By the way, I never got to thank you.

N- For what?

E- For making this trip unforgettable for me, it means a lot. Thank you.

N- Well, you don't need to thank me, it means a lot to me as well.

A few moments got by where we just stand there looking at each other, not knowing what to say nor do next. Finally, Niall breaks the silence.

N- Like what you see? - he says with a smirk

E- Yea I do.

He takes a while to answer as he is surprised I actually said that, I can see that in his face, so adorable. Damn, how is everything he does adorable? Why? I have no idea.