🎞 The Past 🚗

~a few minutes later~

I hung up the call with Olivia and hurry to get ready. She's right, I'm overthinking about my outfit, I'm just going to grab the first things I see (even though I don't have many options) and head out to say goodbye before she's going to the airport. I get dressed and try to find Niall which I do some minutes later, on a beautiful living room couch, chatting with Harry and laughing, ah what an adorable laugh and beautiful smile. Focus Emma.

Niall's POV (Point of View): Emma just arrived and wow, even without trying she looks gorgeous. With some comfy shorts and a familiar shirt. Wait, is that my t-shirt?

E- Hi Niall. Hope you don't mind, I borrowed one of your t-shirts since my clothes are in the hotel. I just had these shorts in my handbag I don't know why actually ahah.

N- Nah, no problem. It suits you well. - he says blushing a little

~After some minutes~

Z- Niall man are you coming we have a... something now. Louis' looking for you.

N- Oh yea you're right but I'm sorry but I need to take Emma to her hotel to say goodbye to Olivia.

Z- He really needs you now so you go, I can take her.

N- You don't need to, I can go...

E- It's fine Nialler, Louis needs you, go, we can talk later.

N- Fine but will you come to meet me later?

E- Of course, don't worry. Now go help, Lou. It sounded urgent.

Z- We'll be back later, bye Niall.

N- Bye guys, bye Emma

He walks away looking a little down while I walk in the opposite direction with Zayn. Something feels odd but I don't know what. If I didn't know better I'd say he's jealous. No, that can't be the reason, we just met, I'm sure he doesn't like me enough to get jealous, no. I shake that feeling off and get in the car with Zayn. He's such a gentleman, opening the door for me.

~Some minutes later on the car~

E- Wow this is a very impressive car Zayn.

Z- Thanks.

E- I used to dream of having a car like this when I was a kid. A 2009 Aston Martin One-77. One of the greatest but also most expensive cars ever made. Designed by Marek Reichman with front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, swan doors, an engine of 7.3 L AM Cosworth V12, the power output of 559 kW, and a 6-speed automated manual.

Z- Wow, I'm impressed.

E- Thanks. I'm more of a motorcycle kind of a girl but it's still a great honor to travel in a car like this one, wow.

Z- Really? I love motorcycles too! If you could buy any model, which would you choose?

E- Well, I don't know if I would spend a ton of money on one vehicle. Even though I love them I probably rather spend money on traveling.