😁 Surprise 💘

P.S. This chapter has been edited.

---

Z- C'mon I have an idea of something that will make you happier.

E- I appreciate it Zayn but Olivia is waiting for me at the hotel and...

Z- Tell her you will meet her at the airport instead, their flight is only in a few hours. Don't worry we'll get there in time for you to say goodbye, I just want to show you something.

E- Alright, then let's go.

I texted Olivia and explain to her the change of plans and get in the car with Zayn. At first, she was sad that I wasn't going to meet her right away but then she understood, I even think she was happy to have some more alone time with Liam. Back to narrating the trip, It's an impressive car indeed but what captives my attention the most in this ride is how mysterious he looks, almost like he doesn't know what to say, I could even sense some nervousness on his part maybe... Anyway, some minutes later we arrive at our destination which by the way I have no idea what it is. Zayn tells me to close my eyes and then covers them with his soft hands while he leads the way. Some minutes later, we arrive.

E- Oh my god Zayn is this what I think it is?

Z- Yes, a Formula 1 race track, like the ones your dad probably used to race in. Since you were so sad and you said he changed his profession when you were little I thought it would be a good idea to show you what it felt like in here.

E- Thank you so much, this is so thoughtful.

For a while, we just stand there hugging each other. I can't believe he did this, this is so nice of him! A happy tear ran from my face and fell into his leather jacket. And he was right since I was so little when he gave up on racing I don't have many memories of my dad doing what he loved so being here made me feel closer to him. How does he know me so well? We only have to know each other for a few days and it already seems like he knows me for years! Well, maybe not years but definitely months, which is much more than we have actually known each other for.

E- How? How can we be here? Isn't it closed? Is it even legal that we're here now? I mean...

Z- Aha don't worry we're not trespassing property, even though that would be kinda fun to do.

E- I'm not the type of person to say not to fun and adrenaline but right now my priority is on meeting Oli and Li at the airport before their flight takes off, I can't worry about being arrested today.

Z- I know, I know, don't worry. Ahah I loved that you said 'today'. Do you really like adrenaline?

E- Oh yeah, definitely! Paintball, paragliding, sliding, cl-

Z- Sliding?

E- Yea, the military technique that consists of joining a higher point to a lower point, through a steel cable through which it is descended with the help of a pulley. It's a fast descent, where the practitioner slides down the cable with a slope, using some climbing equipment as support.

Z- Wow that seems awesome!

E- It is. As I was saying, I love all kinds of adrenaline activities: climbing, river rafting, coasteering, ziplining, skydiving, you name it! I love it!