😎 A genius plan... 😜

We sit down for a while and chatted. After I made sure Niall was okay and back to his normal funny self we continued our amazing afternoon. We walked for a while on a stunning street. It was a delightfully sunny day and the ambient made it impossible not to be in a good mood. It was the perfect mixture of city landscape yet colourful and with a touch of nature.

E- Wow. I didn't think I could love this country even more.

N- Ahah really?

E- Yes. But everything is so great! When I think I have seen the best, something else appears and breaks the scale.

N- Better than Canada?

E- That's not a fair question, Canada is my home. But it's a close tie.

N- That's already great. 

E- What about you?

N- Oh, I can't really say, I haven't been to Canada in so long. And when I was I didn't explore much because of our tight schedule.

E- That makes sense. But do you think you could ever love a country more than your own?

N- Hum... It's hard to top this beauty but I don't know, nothing is impossible.

E- I like to think that as well.

N- We think similarly, I see.

E- Yeah, apparently.

N- I hope that we continue to think the same when I show you the next place.

E- We probably will, you have been a great tour guide so far.

N- At your services ma'am.

E- Ahaha, so funny! And can you tell me where we're going now?

N- You know the answer.

E- So, no?

N- Yes.

E- So many secrets. Are you a spy?

N- That's classified information, I'm afraid.

E- Oh, so you won't tell me?

N- Maybe... but not here.

E- Alright... Maybe at the place you're taking me to?

N- We'll see. 

~a while later~

E- Is it much longer? I could eat something now...

N- We're very close. Just tell me something, where do you think I'm taking you to?

E- Well, let me think. Considering our date so far and knowing you it's probably something authentical and fun, yet nothing over the top extravagant.

N- Why do you say that?

E- Well, you seem to be a simple, humble down to earth guy.

N- Really?

E- Yea and that's one of the things I like the most about you, you don't let power and money change you, that's rare.

N- Thanks.

E- You're welcome. And you going to tell me now?

N- Yes.