✈Day 1 In Ireland🌍

P.S. This chapter has been edited after I published it.

----

The day had finally arrived. Like two children who couldn't hold on to the excitement, I and Olivia arrived at the airport 4 hours earlier than the scheduled time.

Emma- I'm so excited! I can't believe this day actually arrived! 😊

Olivia- Me too! I was so worried that we wouldn't be able to join the money we needed.

E- I thought that too but we did and we are finally going to see him in person! And in an amazing country like Ireland!

O- Yes it's fantastic! I can't wait to get there! Imagine all the good things that can happen there!

At that time we had no idea what was storage for our future. Like I mentioned earlier, we arrived at the airport and did all we need to do since check in to check luggage and go to the gate. Now the only thing we had to do was wait.

After some time, on the plane...

Emma- Our trip is finally starting! I'm so excited!

Olivia- Me too! I'm looking forward to the meet and greet!

E- I agree! He must be fun to be around!

O- Yea, I bet. And I'm sure he's even more handsome in person than in the photos.

E- Ahah I don't know about that... he's pretty photogenic.

O- Yeah you may be on to something. Do you know what I also love about this trip?

E- What?

O- The fact that we're alone! No parents with us! We're finally adults and they really trust us enough to travel to another country on our own!

E- Well to be fair, we did spend months explaining everything to them so they wouldn't worry so much about us while we're here. But you're right, it does show how much we've grown in these last years.

O- Totally, do you remember the kind of stuff we did? The problems we got into? We were such troublemakers. - she said and we immediately laughed about it.

E- Yea, damn I miss those simpler times.

O- Do you? Do you really? Because those younger versions of us aren't going to Ireland to see their idol's concert and meet and greet, we are the adult us. And besides, we're going to be in Ireland, freaking amazing Ireland!

E- Yea it's fantastic, I can't believe it! I saw so much about culture and history. It's such a glorious country, with the most amazing landscapes.

O- And the cutest guys!

E- Ahaha yea you're probably right about that.

O- Of course I am, don't you know me since kindergarten? You know I'm always right. See Niall for example, he is Irish and he's as cute as a button! And has a great personality. I'm sure the other guys from there will be equally nice too.

E- Maybe... Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat about how beautiful and adorable he is but it's a long trip, we should rest so we can explore the country when we arrive.

O- Yes you're right, I'm gonna sleep a little.

E-Sleep well!

O- Wait, promise me something.

E- Of course, what is it?

O- I'm sure you noticed both of us like Niall a lot and as I say earlier, I'm positive Ireland will be full of great boys. Just promise we won't let a random guy, no matter who he is, being famous or not, rich or not, come between us.

E- Of course not, friends forever, no guy can change that. And besides, you're forgetting our taste in guys is very different.

O- You're right but still, promise me. We indeed have different opinions on guys but we do have some things in common, for example, we both think Niall is attractive.

E- You're right. I promise.

O- Me too.

E- Good to hear that, now let's rest for a bit, we woke up very early this morning.

O- Yea, sleep well.

E- You too.

After the flight, we took a cab to our hotel and unpacked. After that, we went to check the so amazing country. We loved it! Some hours later we went to sleep because tomorrow was the big day we need all energy we can get!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry if it is not much interesting yet but it's just the beginning! Things will start to get much more amazing from the next chapter. Tell me what you think of the story so far and of the length of the chapters.

Love you all❤️ Follow me on Instagram if u want at @nilouthoran