😯 Misunderstanding?! ❌

Reminder: P.O. means police officer. 

Warning: This chapter includes some sensitive and triggering topics. 

P.O.- Niall Horan, you're under arrest for the displaced aggression and attempt of rape and murder of Emma Potter.

N- What? I didn't do anything. Wait did you see say rape?

P.O.-  You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed for you. 

H- Wait, a minute. You can't arrest him, he's innocent.

P.O.- We have proof otherwise.

Lou- How can you have proof if he didn't do it? 

P.O.- I can't discuss the details of the investigation with civilians.

Z- Man, can't you see how heartbroken he is over what happened? There's no way he could have done it! 

P.O.- Watch your tone young man!

Z- No! You don't understand! You're wrong!

P.O.- So now you're telling me how to do my job? Do you join your friend in jail?

Z- You can't arrest me, I've done nothing and neither has him.

H- Calm down Zayn.

Z- No, I won't calm down! He's wrong! Niall will go to jail for something he didn't do!

Lou- Listen, officer, isn't something we can do so you forget about it?

P.O.- Are you trying to bribe me?

Lou- Maybe...

H- No he-

P.O.- That's it, you're all under arrest. You for what I already told you, you shortie for an attempt of bribing a police officer and you rude boy for contempt of cop, take them, guys.

Lou- Gimme a break, I'm tall!

H- Wait, really?

P.O.- Yes, do you have anything to say?

N- Harry, don't say anything, stay with Emma, please.

H- I will. Don't worry guys, I'll call Liam and he'll figure it out. You'll be out soon.

P.O.- We'll see. Let's go. 

N- Tell Emma I'm sorry for leaving her side. 

H- I will. I'll figure out man.

~Harry's P.O.V.~

H- I guess it's just me now. I better call Liam. We're in so much trouble. (dial a number) Liam?

Li- Yea man, what's up? Any news on Emma?

H- Not exactly, we need your help. (tells everything)

Li- They WHAT? Man, I was only gone for a couple of days!

H- Yes I know but can I do? Can you please come back and help them? I know nothing about the law. 

Li- Sure, I'll go as soon as possible.

H- Oh and please bring Olivia and Emma's family in the first class tickets with you when you come, I'm sure she will like to see them when she wakes up.