😓Unpleasant News 🙏🏽

It felt like we were alone in the world, just him and I in this world. It was a perfect moment. I can't believe how close we are already. Even though we just met half a day ago it already feels like we have a connection, something special. At least that's what I think... We were just about to kiss when we heard something, a familiar voice calling us from afar.

H- Niall? Emma? Where are you, naughty people? - said while laughing

N- S***! Sorry, but we have to go back!

E- That's okay, we finish this another time...

Niall smiled, hold my hand, and helped me get up. Like the gentleman he is, he kissed my hand like a prince. It made me blush so much, I hope he didn't notice. While walked until we meet the others, our hands brushed together, as happens in movie scenes. I could see he was nervous so I take a bold step and grab his hand, intertwining my fingers. Fortunately, he looked relieved as I did that, as he gave me a huge smile. After a while, we arrive next to the group and see Olivia crying.

E- Olivia what's wrong dear?

O- My mom just called, my dad isn't feeling well so they had to take them to the hospital.

E- Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that! (i say while hugging her)

O- I'm going back sooner.

E- Of course, you should be there with your family.

O- Yeah. But you should stay, enjoy, tomorrow is the last day here.

E-No way I'm leaving your side! You always had my back when I needed and I will continue doing the same for you!

O- That's very sweet of you but I can't ask you that, it would be selfish. Tomorrow is our last day here, you should enjoy it!

E- I can't enjoy it without you! You're my best friend! It won't be the same!

O- Well, it won't be the same but I can't let you leave. You would change your mind about it in the future. I don't want to be the reason you don't enjoy the vacation we worked so hard to get.

E- Yes we worked very hard for it and now WE should enjoy it! Together!

O- Emma, don't be stubborn, I know you want to stay.

E- I mean, of course, I want to explore this but I can't leave you to go alone, I want to be there for moral support!

O- Oh dear, it's okay. I won't be alone, Liam offered to come with me.

E- Are you sure? I can go back with you if you want.

O- That's okay, Liam already said he doesn't mind so you can stay and enjoy the trip

E- Really? Oh, thanks so much, Liam. You're the best.

Li- I try... (saying while smiling)

(Emma hugs Liam and Olivia)

O- Anyway, something tells me they want you to stay.

I look back to the place where Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis are. Gosh, I forgot they were still here. They're being so respectful, so calm, and quiet while we talked about it. And they were here when she got that awful phone call. I wasn't, gosh I'm such a bad friend. Tears start forming in my eyes while I think about it.