You want me to... WHAT?

I stayed there for a moment looking at them, none of the boys seemed to know who would explain to me what was going on yet Olivia didn't seem as lost as I do, she knows something.

E- Can anyone just start talking?

Z- You're her boyfriend, you should talk.

N- You can explain if you want, you had the idea.

E- What idea? - I asked, no one answered so I asked again - what idea??

Lou- For f*ck's sake, I'll explain. - he turns to me - we want to suggest you something.

L- It's a mix between a suggestion and asking for a favor.

Lou- Damn it, Liam, you didn't talk so now don't interrupt me.

L- Alright, alright.

E- Just someone please tell me.

H- There's going to be a contest soon, one where we'd like to participate.

E- That's cool. Wait..... as a band? Is One Direction coming back together? - I asked excitedly

N- Yes and no.

E- What?

O- Well, they will get back together but not in the same way.

E- Oh. How so? Will you change the music genre?

Z- No, we're adding someone to the band.

E- That's so cool! Who is it?

N- We haven't asked her yet but we hope she agrees.

Lou- It's someone you know quite well.

E- Hum... - I look at Olivia looking at me - Oh my god, are you joining them Oli? I'm so happy for you, I-

O- No, it's not me.

E- Oh.

Z- It's you silly.

E- Me? No, no, I can't.

O- I told you she would react like this.

E- You knew?

O- Yes, they asked me for advice, what I thought of it. I told them right away it was a great idea, but I knew you wouldn't think the same.

N- Emma love, what's worrying about it?

E- You know what is, I don't want to be famous, I don't want to be recognized, I don't want to lose my privacy, I-

N- Baby, breath. It's not that big, we're just asking you to join us for that small contest, you don't need to join the band definitively. 

E- Yeah?

Z- Yes. We'll see how it goes.

L- Zayn had that idea since you're so talented and already participated in one talent show so you're a little used to how those work.

Lou- And it would be boring to go back as the same 5 guys. Now we are different.

E- You're still the same guys.

H- Yes but now you'd be with us. I think this band can only get better with a girl in it.

Lou- I agree, it will be original.

N- What do you say about it, baby? - he asks and immediately they all turn to me

E- It is exciting to participate in a talent show again.