🙌🏽 Beautiful Place 🌲

P.S. This chapter has been edited after I posted it.

Note: Meaning of the abbreviations.

E is for when Emma speaks, O or Oli for Olivia, N or Ni for Niall, Li for Liam, Lou for Louis, H for Harry, and Z for zayn. That way I don't have to write the full name every time.

---

I was talking with Niall when Harry came to us to let us know they planned on leaving the facilities. Niall was so sweet, he almost didn't go with the guys to stay and chat with us and they're their previous bandmates for 5 years! It means so much! That's one of the reasons I admire him so much, he's so thoughtful! It's nice to see that fame and money don't change everybody, they're still some humble people out there. Anyway, we, as adventure junkies, couldn't pass on the opportunity of going. That being said, we left. We were out with the guys, yes the members of the former One Direction! Seems like a dream! They lead us outside for our ride.

E- At least this time we didn't get lost, right Oli?

O- Oh c'mon, you are going to hold that against me forever arent you?

E- Ahah no I was just joking.

N- Do we want to know?

E- Aha it's nothing much, just an inside joke we started some years ago.

Lou- Uuu, secrets, love those. Care to share?

Z- C'mon man, let them have some mystery.

E- Thank you! Ok, now that we're all outside, I should warn y'all we can't drive in this country so one of you gotta do it. Or we can share a cab if you'd like?

N- That's not going to be a problem, don't worry.

E- Ok then. Let me guess, Liam's driving right?

Li- Me? Why do you think I would be the one to drive?

O- Makes sense though, you seem to be the most responsible one.

N- Ouch, attacking my feeling again.

E- It's not like that and you know it.

N- I know, I know, I just like to tease ya.

E- Oh, I noticed. By the way, if Liam won't be driving then who is? Oh, don't tell me it's Louis.

Lou- Ish love, why was that attack so personal?

E- I'm just joking Lou, don't take it to heart. I just heard some things about your not-so-good driving abilities. - I talked, laughing a little

Lou- Ahah, non taken. I'm just messing around.

N- Ahah already treating each other by first names or cute pet names, doesn't even seem like you just met.

H- If I didn't know you better I would say you're jealous Nialler.

N- Whooo mee? Nooo... pfff...