🙄Awkward chat ... 💬

~at the car~

After this great and unpredictable surprise, we make our way to the car so we can meet Olivia at the airport. As soon as we sit, Zayn starts talking.

Z- So did you like it?

E- Yes I did, I love it. Thanks so much, Zayn. It was so thoughtful of you! How did you make this possible in such a short time?

Z- It was nothing, I just had to make a phone call. Luckily he was in town and free.

E- Yes, we were very lucky.

Z- I'm glad you liked it.

E- That was very thoughtful of you! You didn't need to bother with that, I don't wanna bother you.

Z- You don't bother, it was easy. And it was worth it. You were so sad because of me, it was the least I could do.

E- Thank you but it was not your fault, you were not the reason I got that, I'm just a sentimental person and that's a weak spot for me.

Z- I understand. I can only imagine how you must have felt, that must be a horrible thing to go through.

E- It is, thanks Zayn but can we change the subject, please?

Z- Sure, of course, I'm sorry.

E- It's alright...

After that short dialogue we sit there quietly, no one says a word for the next minutes. I can't help but look at Zayn while he's driving. He's so mysterious, I wonder what he's thinking... This time I break the silence.

E- Is everything okay Z? You look nervous, clenching your fists as you drive...

Z- Yes I'm alright, I'm just thinking.

E- About?

Z- Nothing...

E- Are you sure? I know we barely know each other but you can talk to me, no judgment.

Z- I know but I don't want to talk about it.

E- If you say so...

Z- Actually, it is something I'd like to ask you. - he speaks up after a pause

E- What is it?

Z- When he mentioned introducing you to his son... you'd like that?

E- I don't know, why not? It doesn't harm to meet new people...

Z- Yes, of course, you're right.

E- Is that what was bothering you?

Z- No, not bothering, I was just ... ugh... thinking about Niall you know? I can tell that he likes you.

E- You think so? :)

Z- Yea I'm pretty sure, he's just shy sometimes. Just try to consider his feelings before doing something, please...

E- Don't worry, I will.

Z- Good. You gotta keep in mind everyone's feelings before acting.