Daminette- Soulmate AU Pt. 6

"You wouldn't BELIEVE Drake's audacity when he called Titus the second coming of the Grinch! They BLEACHED a strip of the fur on his head and dyed it green!" Marinette's been listening to Damian rant about his brothers for the last half hour, finally the bluenette gets the chance to speak up.

"Is Titus alright?"

"Yes, Pennyworth is going to take him to re-dye his hair the color it's supposed to be tomorrow."

"So how are you gonna get revenge?"

"Drake, the 'mastermind', will wake up to a green face. Todd was difficult to track down but I've covered everything in his home green. Grayson is in Bludhaven at the moment but I've mailed him a package that will coat him in green. His wife knows to keep away when the heathen retrieves the mail."

"How kind of you."

"I'd think so." Marinette rolls her eyes, he can be so ridiculous some times.

"Come on, cookie time."

"How juvenile of your thirteen year old self."

"Fine, Mr. Fourteen Year Old, I can eat them all by myself." Damian stops in his tracks, he must be addicted to the things.

"No, I'll help you." Marinette laughs, smiling as she takes a bite of her cookie. Damian grabs one of his own. She's so good at calming him down.

Damian comes home from school, Alfred with him. At the door are Drake and Todd, staring at something. Are they wearing helmets and bulletproof vests?

"I wonder what we've gotten ourselves into this time." Alfred mumbles, parking the car in front of the entrance of the manor and getting off. Damian does the same, slinging his back pack on his shoulder. Whatever their looking at is big.

"Brat, I think someone's trying to kill you again."

"What do you mean, Todd?" Damian shoves past the other boys to see what the big deal is. Right in front of the door rests a large cardboard box, the shipping label is in French. It's a package from Marinette.

"Tt, you imbeciles. It's a gift." The boy carefully bends down and carries the large box into the manor, Alfred holds the door open for him.

"What'd you mean? Why would anyone send you a gift?"

"Perhaps because it was my birthday less than a week ago?" He snaps, they forget every year- not that he cares. The two heathens just keep following him, all the way to his room.

The fourth robin is powerless to stop them because his hand are full but after carefully placing the package into his bed he tries to shoo them out.

"Stop being so nosy, get out."

"Nah, we wanna see what you got." Damian glares, he could mention the sanctity of soulmates but that would only make them more determined. He rolls his eyes, grabbing the dagger in his nightstand drawer and carefully cuts the tape off the box, cutting the overnight shipping tape in half.

All three boys look into the package as Damian lifts the flaps. The thing's full of gift wrapped boxes.

"Happy birthday to you." Drake comments under his breath. Jason points out his own observation.

"That's a lot of presents."

Damian sees a paper folded in half, it sticks out in contrast to the brightly wrapped gifts. His brothers lean in to read too.