Daminette- A Very Special Valentines Day Pt. 1

Requested by: Adaxas

Happy Birthday Icerosecrystal !!!!!!! Thank you for your awesome requests and reading my stories, wishing you all the best!

"Alright everyone, remember to put your papers on the desk on your way out." Marinette finished writing the new tutoring information on the board as she spoke, being a teachers assistant was far more work when the teacher refuses to show up for class. The lecture hall broke out into quiet conversation as chairs scrapped against the linoleum tile floors.

The class began to file out, students handing the porcelain skinned bluenette their reports as they walked out, a small group lagged behind.

Adrien Agreste, the heart throb of François Dupont University and his latest gaggle of girls were talking in the back of classroom. The blond boy and his followers got up and walked out of the room, everyone in that group except Adrien was failing the Introduction to Business class. Marinette had been chosen to be TA because she'd passed the class a few semesters prior. Marinette watched the group loudly make their way towards the front of the class, two particularly annoying girls hung on the boys arms their 'besties' following the trio.

The toxic green of his eyes looked over Marinette, like she was a gift just for him. Marinette held back a gag.

"Here... "

"Yeah, and where are the rest of your papers?"

"Oh!" The brunette girl gasped, poorly feigning surprise, "I'm so sorry Marianne, I left it at home. I was in such a rush this morning- I was volunteering at a nearby hobo shelter -I must have forgotten it. Sorry." Lila Rossi did not sound sorry, the rest of the girls nodded about to walk out, Adrien with them.

"Homeless shelter." Marinette corrected as they walked away. Adrien didn't move with them this time.

"So... I was thinking, you, me, dinner?" Adrien asked, leaning disgustingly close to Marinette. The girl took a discreet step back grabbing her bag as an excuse to make it look natural. She did not need drama right now.

"No, thank you."

"Come on, Marinette, just one date- for old times sake."

"No, you had your chance. And I am not interested in you, now if you'll excuse me-" Adrien huffed and stormed out of the classroom like a bratty child. Marinette had briefly dated Adrien in junior high, he ended up cheating on her- making out with a girl like they were seventeen. When the bluenette confronted Adrien about it his excuse was that she wouldn't do the same and that if she wasn't willing to do something he wanted he could do it with someone else.

Marinette was hardly fourteen when that had happened, she spent a long time wondering if she was in the right to break up with the boy but every time she saw Adrien now Marinette was grateful for ending it before he did something that would really hurt her.

Someone cleared their throat. It was Chloe, Lila's counterpart/ rival.

"Excuse you, back off my Adrikins before I make you." The girl sassed, her arms crossed. Marinette probably shouldn't have laughed but the absurdity of the sentence was too funny.

"Yeah, my Adrien would never like someone like you. A pathetic little girl, who would want innocence herself as a girlfriend? He needs a woman that can give him what he wants." Marinette couldn't help herself and snorted, Lila wasn't what Marinette would call a 'woman.' The bluenette saw the word 'slut' as a more accurate term to describe the sausage haired girl.

"Just because you have no love life, does not mean you can mess with ours. Stay. Away. From. Him."

"Sure, but while you've been wasting your time, 'your' 'Adrikins' left without you." The two girls and their followers, Alya and Sabrina, scurried out of the room trying to find Adrien. Marinette giggled at the thought of the word 'innocent' as if the well hidden, fading love bites tickled her.  Damian had snuck to Paris a week or so ago. Luckily Damian's father wasn't too mad about the boy misusing the Zeta tubes but he was locked out until after valentines day, tomorrow.