Chapter Fifteen

All I have is fear

Sunny's POV

It feels like its been months since I've held Taehyung in my arms, felt his soft lips, even touched his hair. Ever since I turned I feel so distant from him, from the world. I don't feel like I belong here, and Taehyung was the one to protect me from these thoughts, he was suppose to teach me how to adapt not make up excuses to not see me. He stopped calling, and meeting me. Why does it seem like everyone is happy except me? Why is the only thing making me happy is...him?

Jinhwan smiles at me from the end of the street. His smile makes me relaxed for some reason, he gives me a sense of comfort. He starts to walk over to me happily, like he's been waiting for me.

"Hey you," He stands in front of me totally forgetful about what happen last time.

"Hey.." I softly look at him, and he felt my energy.

"You look like you could use a friend," I chuckle, "and I happen to be one," Jinhwan gently pulls my arm and we begin to walk together. I know I have only knew Jinhwan for a couple weeks, but I felt this feeling of comfort with him, like I could trust him. His sent came onto me, and I felt something I've never felt before. Maybe i'm just desperate for attention.

"I'm alright, i'm sure you don't want to hear anymore boy drama," I look at him, his smile was still there.

"Oh I can't get enough of it!" We laugh and for just a second I felt happier. "You guys fighting again?" he asked sincerely

"I don't know where we stand to be honest...we aren't like we use to be."

"What do you mean by that?" He holds my arm a little lighter to comfort my feelings

I hesitate to respond, "It's-It's nothing," Better not to get him involve right?

"Sunny, I was waiting for you." I narrow my eyebrows confused by his comment.

"What do you mean?" He sighs and stops walking. He gives me all his attention before speaking

"I waited for you. I realized this was the route you normally take from school, and noticed how upset you looked earlier," He confesses

"You realized?" I whisper to myself.

"I'm trying to prove to you that I care about you, and you can talk to me about anything." I sighed out of relief, "I mean..I've seen you at your worst already. How bad can it get.." My eyes slowly widen realizing he's talking about the theater incident. He didn't see my eyes.. did he? "So..spit. I'm all ears."

Jinhwan and I begin walking again. I can't talk to Taehyung anymore, at least that's how it feels, and Uni has been acting a little off. As of now, he's all I got.

Hours pass and im still walking. Jinhwan has left, but im still going. My head is spinning with such negative thoughts and doubts. How have I spent a year with a man, risked my life in lengths, turned against my family and morals, become a vampire for a relationship that is failing. The only thing that I can think about is blood. Blood will make it better, ill be better. Blood, I need blood, I want blood

"I need blood...I want blood," I whisper to myself as I walk at a faster speed not knowing where i'm going and my eyes glued to my feet, " I need blood...I want blood," my mind turns blank and its the only thing I am thinking of. Not the consequences, not Taehyung, just the blood. My speed gets quicker, no destination on my mind, "I need blood...I want blo-," my feet stop moving, my mind becomes more aware, and I realize where I am. I slowly lift my head up and acknowledge where I am. The woods. I didn't hesitate and start to walk inside.