Chapter Thirty Four

I Need You

Taehyung's POV

I sat up on my bed bringing the bed sheets closer to my body. I haven't been able to sleep peacefully since Sunny and I last conversation. I didn't imagine it'll go down like that, I really thought after our conversation she would consider getting back together. I mean, she kissed me. She kissed me, I thought that was a good sign but I guess not. Nothing seems right with Sunny and I not being together, It wasn't suppose to be like this. We were suppose to deal with Jinhwan so we can be good. I guess when Sunny killed Jinhwan it just made everything worse.

However, my heart can't endure this. My heart won't accept not being with Sunny. I love her too much to let her go, I need to make things right even if I have to fight for it.  

I quickly get off my bed and change into appropriate clothing. After, I make my way downstairs while my fingers brush through my bed hair. Once I got to the door, I place my hand on the doorknob and open it. I close the door behind me and quickly drive to Sunny's house. 

While I was driving, my mind was racing about Sunny. I have no idea what I'm going to say since I said it all yesterday, but I need her to know how much I'm willing to fight for this. I can't live my life without her, and especially now when Sunny is going through so much, how am I suppose to turn away from her? She needs to understand how I feel, I fought for our love once and I'll do it again. 

I park In front of Sunny's house and immediately got out of my car. I rush to get to the front door but before I could knock I heard someone crying. With my vampire hearing, I focus on the voice. I realize it's Sunny's mom, she's crying. I narrowed my eyebrows confused but I couldn't do anything they can't know I'm here. I look around to see if Sunny was home so I could sneak inside but I didn't see her. 

"W-why did she do this..." My face turns back at the door once Sunny's mother spoke. Did something happen to Sunny? I have the urge to knock on the door but I'm afraid what they will do, would they call my father? "H-honey...who's car is that? Was it there earlier?" My eyes widen at her words.

"Shit..." I turn to look at my car and bite my lip. Their footsteps were coming closer to the front door and I started to panic. Maybe I could hide behind something? But there was nothing to hide behind, I was too tall. Before I could drive off in my car, the door open. I stare into Sunny's parents eyes and they stare surprised. 

"Taehyung?" Sunny's father speaks. Her mom quickly wipes away her tears so I wouldn't notice, but I already saw them, "W-what are you doing here?" He asks. 

I quickly bow to be respectful before responding, "Um...I was..." They look at me confused. 

"Have you been seeing Sunny?" The mom asks. I deeply sigh, I wasn't going to lie to their faces anymore. 

I nod, "We've been dating again..." She takes a step back, "Please don't tell my father, I love your daughter too much to be separated from her." The idea of Sunny made her parents tear up again. 

"It doesn't even matter..." The dad speaks, "She's not here anymore," He holds onto a sheet of paper tightly. I look down at them confused. 

"What do you mean?" I ask. He doesn't respond and hands me the paper which happens to be a letter. I read the letter and felt my heart drop. I read it over again and again, I couldn't accept this. Did Sunny actually run away? I look back at her parents and saw their heartbroken faces, "I-I was just with her yesterday..." I quickly say. 

The moms speaks with cracks in her voice, "Y-you were? Was she okay?" She takes a step forward to me. I look down at her, her face makes tears well up in my eyes.