Chapter Seventeen

Author's Notes: If you guys read the first book, you know my books are normally long. Do you guys mind that, or would you like me to speed up the book so it isn't too long? lmk :)

What Really Happened

Jinhwan's POV

{The day after the bar

As lunch time approaches at school I couldn't think straight. My leg was bouncing throughout my last class bothering myself of the other night. I started to remember what happened with Taehyung and Namjoon. I remember being asked about my old school, those memories were to never be spoken about. That school has brought a crazy amount of darkness into my life. It's a reminder of who I really am inside. A version of myself I never want to face. My life hasn't been normal sense attending that school, so much happened but I try to act as if it never. 

Even though I started remembering faded conversations, there was something bothering me. Like something big happened that I can't remember. I shut out my surrounds, the teacher talking, the students bickering, even the birds outside and I try to focus. The conversations started coming back slowly. I remember being asked about the trauma, the surgery, the bully...Kyung. I said something about Kyung!

"Excuse me, Jinhwan?" The English teacher pauses her lesson to get my attention. I quickly lift my head up acknowledging her and noticed the rest of my classmates were starring at me too. 

"Y-yes?" I gulped hearing some classmates chuckle. 

"Everything alright? I heard some mumbling," The English teacher tilts her head to check my expressions to see if I'm okay, but I'm not. Whatever I could've said about kyung is dangerous. Some things need to be kept in the past, however Taehyung is making that too difficult. 

"I'm okay, Mrs. Jung," I smiled brightly at her, and felt my frustration leave my shoulders in a couple seconds. I felt relieved that I figured out what's been bothering me. It felt as if it never happened. Mrs. Jung proceeds with class after nodding at me. 

After the class was over I head over to the balcony for lunch, I needed to think about what to do with Taehyung and Namjoon. They seem to have the intention to get something out of me, like they want to know my past. Why else would they ask about Kyung? Taehyung has wanted me to stay away from Sunny ever since the beginning, is he trying to find reasons to tell Sunny so she could leave me? The more he wants me away from her, the angrier it makes me. What makes her so special? 

From the moment I met Sunny, her aura was different then most people. I felt a sense of loneliness that I could relate to. I never fit in any group, including my family. I was always the one getting picked on and abused. It has left a scar on my chest, including my actions I made regarding it. Therefore, I felt comfortable with Sunny. I felt heard, and I know she feels it too. With Taehyung not only trying to take a piece of happiness from me, but also digging into my past life, it is something I cannot accept. 

I felt a feeling of rage. I didn't know what Taehyung was up to and it was bothering me, afraid of what he'll do next. I'll just have to be a step ahead to keep my secret safe. 

After calming myself down from my raged emotions, I tried to think of what Taehyung would do if he was me and he told me the guy who has all the information to my past...I would go and see him. I would ask him about Taehyung, and try to get something out of him. I can't let that happen, I must stop Kyung before he says anything dangerous. 

After school I quickly walked home to think this through. The past Kyung and I have is dangerous and complicated so I have to show him I am serious and makes sure he listens. I walk into my bedroom and lower myself to the ground. I slit my hand under my bed and grabbed the small rectangular box. After a moment of looking at it, I opened the box to a gun stained with blood. I smirked at it before grabbing it and holding it firmly. I aim it up towards my window and aimed down a man walking down the straight. I was imagining it to be Kyung, I raised my gun to aim at the strangers head and acted as if I shot him.