Chapter Thirty

I wasn't alone with you

Jinhwan POV

It's been a couple days since the incident with Sunny and I can't stop beating myself up for it. I can't believe I was about to attack Sunny, It was Taehyung's fault. He got me so upset and I launched at her. Taehyung has been ruining everything since I met Sunny, that's exactly why I needed to kill him but now what? Sunny saw what I was trying to do, what will she think?

I was pacing around my kitchen like I've been doing for the past couple days. My phone was sitting on the counter in front of me and I couldn't decide if I should call Sunny or not. I know I need to fix this situation but I don't know how. My pacing starts to quicken the more I sat In my thoughts, finally I pick up the phone. I go onto my text with Sunny and begin typing, 

Jinhwan: Hey Sunny, I'm sorry about the other day

I immediately deleted the text before sending, that doesn't even sound sincere. So I tried again.

Jinhwan: Sunny, what happened the other day was totally unacceptable and I understand

I deleted that text too. That sounds too apologetic, I want her to forgive me not leave me.

"Aish..." I throw my phone back at the counter and turn away from it. I was back spiraling over my thoughts. I was going into doubt about our friendship, I knew this was it. Sunny won't want to be my friend after I tried not only murdering her boyfriend but her as well. I sighed at the thought, I messed up again. But I hear a ring from my phone. I quickly turn around and picked it up. With the phone cupped in my hand I read the text. 

Sunny: Hey, can we chat? 

My eyes lit up at the text, she's talking to me! Thats better than being ignored-but does she want to talk about the other day? Is this a good or bad thing? 

Jinhwan: Of course

Sunny: Great. Meet me at the abandoned library

I tilt my head at the text, why does she want to meet there? Sunny and I normally don't hang out at each others houses but the abandoned library seems a bit weird to meet. Usually we'd go to a food restaurant, or take a walk but this is different. Even with the curious thoughts I was too excited to question her. I needed to fix this situation, so I quickly grabbed my coat and begin walking towards the library. 

--

Once I got there I felt a tingly sensation throughout my body. The air was foggy and the mud from the rain held onto my shoe. The wind flew my hair in one direction no matter how many times I was trying to fix it. As I enter the library more thoughts wondered about why she picked this place. There was nobody here, just the dust collected on the bookshelves and a pile of computers that stopped working years ago. I walk further in hearing a sound coming from the back, it led to a door to the back of the library but I didn't enter the door. I walked near it and found Sunny sitting down with an open book in front of her. She was reading peacefully, though her face had guilt written all over it. 

I slowly walked up to her, trying to not scare her. Sunny looks up at me once she noticed my presence and softly smiles, "Hey you..." She speaks in a low tone. I nod in return and take a seat at the opposite side of the table she was sitting on, "I know things have been weird between us..." Sunny begins closing her book and setting it to the edge of the table, "...ever since you found out about my secret,"

"You've been avoiding me," I reach out for her book and brought it to me. She watches as I open up the cover and look inside. 

Sunny clears her throat, "It's not something you were suppose to know," I glance up at her.