Chapter three

-hide and lies

Sunny POV

I had no plan. I just shook Taehyung, my fuck, he's the opposite of a light sleeper.

"Yah! Taehyung!" I whispered. His face frowned and stuffs his head into the pillow

"Mmmmm!" He hums falling back asleep. I continue to shake him but he doesn't bother. I finally sighed and flattened my hand. I then slapped as hard as I could at his back and his body jumps a little"AH!" Now that I'm a vampire I have extra strength. I couidnt help but smirk a little. He looked at me "what the fuc-" I quickly covered his mouth with my palm remembering my parents are home.

"Sun!? Is that you?" They yell from the kitchen, I bet. Taehyung eyes slowly widened a bit.

"There home.." Taehyung whispered but from his deep voice it just came out like a husky mumble. I slowly nod.

"What was me?!" I yell back. Taehyung slowly rapped his arm around my back just in case I tried running to them. He didn't want to keep any secrets I guess, but I need to. For us.

"That noise!" I looked down at Taehyung and whispered.

"Are they really going to look down at me like a hawk! Usually they'll let me free by now"

"Do you not remember what happened about a week ago?" I roll my eyes and responded to my parents.

"I didn't hear anything eomma!"

"Oh..okay! Did you eat?" I sighed

"They will never leave me alone-no! I'm not hungry! I actually have homewor-" before I could finish I heard my moms steps coming. My eyes widen and Taehyung and I quickly got off the bed and looked around for a hiding place. I quickly pointed at my closet and he dumbly looks at me

"Yea, like I won't feel comfortable at all staring at your thongs"

"A, I don't own a pair, and B, those would be in my dresser " he rolls his eyes. We heard my mom footsteps hit the upstairs floor and I quickly pushed Taehyung inside and closed the door. When my mom opened the door I quickly put my back and hands against the closet and smiled at her. "H-hey mom...." I said trying to sound like I'm not hiding my vampire boyfriend who's suppose to be in a different world in my closet.

"Is everything okay?" She asked tilting her head from the door. I quickly nod

"Yea! Everything is great!"

"Well then if everything is, can I come in? I need to get something"

"Ah-get what?"

"My sweater. You borrowed it, I need it back" she started walking towards me and I quickly held her shoulder making her stop.

"Why do you need it now?"

"....because I'm cold....."

"Oh...um" I just realized it was in my closet. "I'll get it! You can stay. Right. Here. " I smiled once before running to my closet. I opened it and Taehyung quickly looked at me.

"How long does it take to get ur mom out of the room?" He quietly whispers. I put my finger up to my lips quickly.

"Quiet" he rolls his eyes and i slowly grabbed my moms sweater.

"Please say that's not yours" he begs

"Moms. Now quiet" I quickly closed my closet and ran to my mom. I handed it to her and dragged her out of my room. "There. Now I have homework so I'll see you...tomorrow "

"Your coming down for dinner right?"

"Actually I'm not hungry " I smiled

"You need to eat, your becoming skinny. "