Chapter two

-Threats

Sunny POV

Getting taught how to control my feeding isn't as easy as I would expect it to be. There's all these easy ways to get hungry! And Taehyung is just making it worse!

He came over after school when my parents aren't home to help control, feels like he has levels too!

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at me," are you hungry now? " I shook my head and sighed while I spoke.

"No, I think I can do this, hopefully "

" you'll control sun. " I nod

"Okay"

"Before we start, you should know bitting another vampire is just gross, so when you get hungry step away " I nodded again. Taehyung grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Before any actions were taken I spoke.

"Can a vampire really get hungry by another vampire?" He nods.

"Also can get turned on, but we'll try that after" he winked which makes me chuckle.

"Let's just start" I said shaking my head. He nods moving my body close again. His warm hands brought slowly to my neck and leans my face close to his neck. I closed my eyes and repeated words in my head. Don't get hungry, don't bite. Don't get hungry, don't bite. Don't get hungry, don't bite. My noes touched his neck and slowly I sniffed. I grabbed his sent up my noes and slowly wrapped my arms around his back. For some reason I felt like he would go but I didn't want to leave his sent.

Yes, it did get me a little hungry, but never as much as when I was around jinhwan. Taehyung smell was just good. Not enough to make me crazy hungry. Taehyung slowly looked down me smiling.

"Good"

"Your smell isn't good enough" I smirk. He rolls his eyes

"Do it one more time " I shrugged.

"I'm not going to bite you Taehyung"

"Go" I sighed and looked back at his neck. I slowly start to sniff again and my eyes blinked quickly. No, I cant really get hungry like this with Taehyung! For some reason my eyes were dark red, my higher cheek bones with lines, I got hungry. I didn't know why. I slowly stepped back looking around. I clutched my hand into a fist and felt as my teeth got sharper. Taehyung watched me, carefully.

"Sunn-"

"Be quiet" my eyes looked everywhere. I knew it wasn't Taehyung I got hungry from, and then all of a sudden my eyes catch a guy walking on the street with head phones stuck in his ear as he walks. Taehyung looked at the window after I did and widen his eyes.

"Jinhwan? Your hungry cause of jinhwan" I didn't want to wast my time I quickly grabbed my sweater and started running to the door. Taehyung chased me. "Sunny!" I ignored him, my hunger was getting too high. I needed to kill. Now. My hand turned the knob but Taehyung grabbed my arm.

"Let go Taehyung " I warned.

"Close the door"

"Let go!" I throw his arm away from mine and continued to run out the door. Jinhwan was now a block away from his speed of walking. Taehyung still chased me. God taehyung-stop it!

"Yah!" I stopped and turned to him rudely

"Don't chase me or I can kill you-"

"Really because I'm the one who has been a vampire my whole life, so I think I could easily stop you-now get your hungry ass inside" Taehyung spoke fearsly staring at me. I grinded my teeth together and stomped to the house.

15 minutes later

I sucked on a bag full of animal blood taehyung got from his house. He keeps one in his bag just in case he gets hungry. Taehyung and I sat silently on the edge on my bed. We both replayed the Seen over and over again. I really can't believe it. Did I really threaten Taehyung to kill him? I said I would. I know he knows I didn't mean it, I couldn't kill him even if I tried. And jinhwan! Why do I always get so hungry around him!? It's just a simple guy, a normal teenager who happens to be 'friends' with me and in a few classes. What is it about him that gets me so hungry, I want to kill, and anyone who will try to stop...Ill kill?

I slowly separated my lips from the bag and brought it down to my bed sheets where I lay it. Then, I folded my hands on my lap and waited, patiently for something to happen. Something did, Taehyung spoke.

"Still hungry?" His voice was deep, husking, and quiet.

"No" I whisper. I spoke again. "I didn't mean what I said Taehyung" after, I slowly looked up at him. And he looks down at me.

"I know" his voice didn't change. Not a bit. "I know you'll be like this for a while sunny. " I sighed and looked away for a second.

"I don't know why either Taehyung. " I looked back at him. "Why I act this way when he's around. " Taehyung sighed this time. "Something about him makes me hungry, and I can't control myself"

"That happened to me sunny. With you"

"Yea-but that's different. I was your sent. He isn't mine" my eyes very slowly traveled down to Taehyung arm and widen my eyes a bit. "I did that.." there was a scratch for when I threw his arm around. my nails locked contact and I was too selfish to look. He looks too.

"It's fine" I ignored his comment and held his arm carefully this time. I didn't want to make it worse. I examined the scare, blood was their and I stared. I wasn't really hungry but, how much I could taste human blood-though he isn't. It's very close to what humans have. Taehyung slowly pulled away knowing what my thoughts are.

"Sorry..." Taehyung walked over to the bathroom and made it wet, after wiped the water off and placed a bandaid on it carefully. He walked back to me and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and slowly stood up.  "Taehyung" I called as he slightly smiled

"Yea"

"I'm scared" he tilted his head a bit.

"For what?"

"For being a vampire" he sighed slightly as he nodded.

"It's going to be fine. Sunny"

"Can you make me feel safe tae?...now?" Taehyung nods quickly as he quietly closes the door and locks it for my parents and then grabbed my hand taking me to the bed. We laid under the sheets and I snuggled over to Taehyung where he holds me tight. His cheek touching my head, and my head lays over his arm where his hand rubs my high part of my arm. Taehyung left hand was at my right hand and held onto me. Tightly. He kissed my head over and over again softly whispering soft, sweet words to comfort me, and make me forget about the whole, threatening, vampire, jinhwan thing that's been happening every since I turned. I closed my eyes to let the words sink into me and slowly fell asleep. Even though I slept Taehyung didn't stop his words, I think he needed it for him self too! I can't imagine how he's feeling right now, so pressured with my thoughts and me being a vampire in general!

All of a sudden, the front door opens of the house. My eyes quickly woke up and looked up at him but he has fallen asleep. How can I let this one slide my parents are home they'll kill me if they find out Taehyung is here. I gulped loudly and stare at the door then Taehyung and repeated thinking of a plan.