preference #22

late night drives. pt. 2 (sbi — philza + tubbo)
refer to preference #16 if you wanna read the dream team ones.
i do not write for philza, it makes me feel awkward.
tubbo nd tommy are solely platonic, of course.
please read the a/n at the end of the story.

wilbur soot.

playlist name: Wilbur Soot Jams (for driving)

tracklist—

— I'm in Love With an E-girl by Wilbur Soot
— Raspberry Beret by Prince
— Wake Up by EDEN
— Left Hand Free by alt-J
— R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys

:: you're probably driving him home from a night out with friends, he isn't drunk, he'd just rather you drive
:: he insisted on having the aux, connecting it to his phone as soon as y'all got into the car.
:: the music is almost the only thing heard in the car.
:: his hand is resting on your leg as he looks out the window, watching the street lamps light up the ground in front of them and then disappear as you pass.
:: hes softly singing along to the lyrics, and smiling at you when you turn to listen to him at the stop lights.
:: you guys jam to Raspberry Beret extremely hard, you tapping the steering wheel and nodding along your head.
:: he thanks you for driving him and you just smile, knowing you'd do anything for his dumbass.

technoblade

playlist name- n/a

tracklist

not found. try again later.

:: he doesn't like to listen to music in the car. he just enjoys talking to you or being in complete silence.
:: he steers with one hand and rests the other on the chest in the middle.
:: you guys talk about where you're going, or if you're just driving for fun, you talk about absolutely anything.
:: he gets the most emotional on these late night drives. he realized how much he likes you on these.
:: he listens to you ramble on and on about what you're interested in, no matter what that is. and he rambled about greek gods and storylines that he'll never end up writing.
:: the best memories are made sitting in his passenger seat with the seat warmers on, listening to his voice go on and on about sentences you'll never remember.

tommyinnit.

playlist name: only bangers

tracklist—

— My Shot by Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast)
— Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot
— Sunkissed by khai dreams
— CAN'T GET OVER YOU by Joji, Clams Casino
— Classic by MKTO

:: y'all interchangeable drive, but for the sake of this scenario, you're driving
:: you are belting out the lyrics to these songs it doesn't matter who the fuck can hear you.
:: he loves just vibing with you, without thinking about anything
:: he does his little vocal instruments (like the small little lip trill trumpet things)
:: you guys also talk about whatever, making jokes and commenting on things.
:: you guys end up going somewhere that's open late ( a gas station or something )
:: you get food and drinks and hang out in the parking lot, eating it atop the car and making little comments against each other and stealing each other's food.

tubbo.

playlist name: catJAM

tracklist—

— Lollipop by MIKA
— Mr. Brightside by The Killers
— Lush Life by Zara Larsson
— Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars
— Hey Soul Sister by Train

:: this is a mix of vibing super hard and also talking about random things.
:: on the songs that just go so hard, there is no talking, humming and head banging
:: there is also times where you guys just talk about what's on your mind, streaming, school etc.
:: he usually is driving because he likes it better, and he's def scared of you driving.
:: you guys won't stay out too late because his parents will get worried if it's out for too long.
:: you guys do stay out long enough tho to watch the sunset and listen to the music while talking about random shit.