preference #12

how y'all met

dream-
— you were an uprising streamer, that caught his attention. he asked you to join the smp and so you did ! you were very involved with the drama until after wilbur blew up lmanburg. you and dream decided to work together for power and for tommy's discs! you helped a lot with the plot line and he thanks you for it a lot.

george-
— y'all have been childhood friends since forever. everyone always thought you'd end up dating eventually, and they were right. there isn't a second that you aren't together. you've been family friends for life!

sapnap-
— he was out with his friends at a highschool party and you ended up being there as well. you ran from the cops together after they crashed the party, and ended up speeding away in your car. not very romantic, but you exchanged numbers and never stopped talking since.

badboyhalo-
— you were skeppy's childhood best friend! skeppy introduced you to bad when they met up, and bad immediately took a liking toward you. y'all never stopped talking around each other and ended up exchanging numbers before he left.

wilbur-
— a library! he was reading whatever the hell he reads, and you say right across from him. he thought you were really pretty, so after a lot of contemplating, he spoke up. you talked for hours, and eventually decided to go for coffee the next morning.

tommy-
— school! you were the first person to come up to him during college. you immediately clicked and became close friends. he still waits for you at the bus stop so you can go to school together. he knew you had a shit sense of direction.

tubbo-
— in an among us lobby! you were asked to play among us with him, corspe, sykkuno, and some others. you both impostered together and won the whole thing! it was truly a beautiful moment. he dmed you on discord and asked if you wanted to stream together

niki-
you accidentally knocked on the wrong apartment door. it was an extremely awkward interaction, but then her cat ran out the door. you both ran after it, and finally ended up catching it. you both shared a laugh and ended up exchanging numbers and names.

eret-
— he asked you to take pictures of him in his dress. he forgot to bring his friend to help him, and everyone was busy. you happily took them and he really liked the outcome of them. he asked you if you wanted to take any more pictures if he needed them, and you agreed.

quackity-
— wildspartenz brought you on for a reddit reading video. he immediately liked your personality and your laugh. you both enjoyed talking so much that you decided to stream together the next day. y'all both never stopped talking.

karl-
— you were in a mr beast challenge video! you were paired up, and ended up winning! after that he literally gave you the biggest hug, and his smile was so so big. you kept in contact after that, and got really close.