preference #13

nicknames he calls you!
     look at me, posting n shit.

dream-
— he calls you babe or baby
     — he's a simple man, what can i say. he likes the way that it rolls off his tongue. good in every situation.

george-
— he calls you babe or honey
    — very classic nicknames, but great. it isn't weird so it doesn't draw any attention, but it's cute. it just came naturally for him to call you that

sapnap-
— he calls you my girl or sweet thing.
    — he likes to reinforce the face that you're his. calling you "my girl" does just that. he loves loves saying "that's my girl!!" when you do something good. calling you sweet thing is when you walk into his room and ask for love.

badboyhalo-
— muffin and pumpkin
   — we all saw this one coming. muffin is like his thing, and he thinks it very cute to call you. pumpkin is another thing, very sweet and old school, what he likes. he'll call you that while walking into the house and kissing you on the cheek.

wilbur-
— he calls you my sweet (name) and my darling.
     — he has a thing for calling people with my in front of it, especially you. it makes you blush and smile and it makes him feel like you're his. it also has a good ring to it, he calls you it pretty much always. when talking about you, when hugging you.

eret-
— he calls you doll or lovely
    — he thinks that they're cute names, and he finds you just adorable. he isn't afraid of showing his affection around his friends, so he calls you these always. they're cute names that make you smile, and that's all he wants

niki-
— she calls you darling and babes
    — they can be used in any situation, but babes is more casual. she thinks that they're nice and soft. it makes her smile when she sees you respond to them.

quackity-
— he calls you lovely and silly.
    — silly is an inside joke between you both. you called him a silly goose once, and so he clowned you for it by making it your new nickname. lovely is sweet and it's true, you're lovely.

karl-
— my (anything)
   — he likes the comfort that you're his. it makes him remember that you love him. he calls you in anywhere and with many things after the "my." my darling, my bubs, my girl, my baby. anything.