a / n - important to read.

addressing more things, PLEASE read this. it's extremely important to me.

number one, you can all look at the multiple a/n's above that will be all about my boundaries and what i would prefer you did/didn't comment. i produce content as much as i can and i do work hard on this book, please respect my boundaries. if not, i will block you, i don't care.

a huge problem is making nsfw jokes, i have stated so many times that i am a minor and i don't like that.

second is please don't correct me on things that you think people should act like. if you think that wilbur should've acted a certain way in a scenario, then you can create your own scenario book and create your own content. correcting grammar or spelling (in a nice manner) is fine! but if you wanted someone to act a certain way and they didn't, keep it to urself, i do not care.

third, please don't have huge fights in my comments. if it's a debate or something over a topic in the book or just correcting someone nicely on my boundaries, that totally fine! but if you're gonna have a pointless long argument with someone, you can take it to dms

fourth , don't be scared to reach out to me with mental health problems, requests etc. my dms r always open.

i don't understand why i have to address these again, but i guess i do. all in all, don't tell me how to write my own book, how to act, etc. treat me with respect and respect my boundaries as you would with the content creators that i am writing about. thank you.

— vienna