what it would be like dating eret

i want to clear smtn up!! so of course i know that eret uses all pronouns, and i do try to use all of them!! when i do preferences for eret, i stick to one pronoun per preference because for me using a bunch of different ones in the same paragraph confuses me. i do use all of them, but just at different times. for this preference i will be using they/them pronouns for eret!! i just saw some people being confused and wanted to clear it up!!

how are y'all today?:]

————

dating eret is something out of a fairytale. they're extremely gentle with you and treat you like glass. they want you to be comfortable at all times and try their best to ensure that happens. theres no mistake that they love you, as they tell you everyday. when you're leaving, when you come home, when you sleep, when you wake up, at every moment they remind you that you are the one they love.

y'all done have problems often, but when you do it's because of high stress situations mixed with even more stress. you're an aspiring artist and artist block can get to your head on occasion. eret tries their best to comfort you with gifts and words of affirmation, but they sometimes don't understand that you want to be left alone. this can cause you to lash out or make snide comments in your bad headspace, but they know you dont realize it. all it takes is some calming down on your part and communication and no hard feelings are taken. you're working together on getting better at handling your stress.

eret loves to watch you paint or draw. they sit next to you at your desk and watch intently as your hands move across the page, admiring you and what you make. it doesn't have to make sense to them, all that matters is that you love it. they love seeing you with paint on your hands and arms, and they help you scrub gently at it to get it off. they admire your hard work and frames everything you gift them. there's a wall in your shared bedroom full of the art you've made. you drew them a small picture on a piece of paper, so they laminated it and put it in their wallet to look at anytime.

they love taking instagram pictures with you. they take you on dates to flower fields and coffee shops to take candid pictures of you to post on their instagram in secret. you hit them when they post a picture you dont like, but you appriciate how proud they are of dating you. they think you're the most captivating person theyve ever been with. they have a photo album full of y'all together, pictures that you'll never forget.

not only is eret your significant other, they're your best friend. you've never felt more comfortable and loved by someone in your life, and you're very secure. every relationship has its ups and downs, but you and eret work together to overcome them. you love their mind and their heart as they love you for the same. they respect your integrity and body and love you for who you are. this relationship is full of love and lightheartedness, but the deep connection you both feel cannot be denied.