preference #36

when they wake you up accidentally while streaming

this was the most voted on !! i will still do the doctors one, this is just being posted first:)

dream-
— he's doing a shock stream and ends up screaming VERY loud when it shocks him since he took damage.
— he knew you were asleep in the room w him, (whyd he so a shock stream w/ u in the room, who knows?)
— he immediately muted and walked up to you, you starting to lean up and have a confused expression on your face.
— "nono, go back to sleep darling. no i'm okay, 'm doing a shock stream right now. it's okay."

george-
— he's recording a manhunt and mf SCREAMS SO LOUD during manhunts i swear to god. dream is gaining on him when he screams super loud, waking you up instantly in gasping for air out of surprise.
— excuses himself from the guys and walks over to you, ignoring the fact that dream just killed him.
— he sits on the bed next to you and pushes your shoulders back down onto the soft bed, kissing your cheek and mumbling apologies.
— "go back to bed, yes i'm sorry, i'll be quiet."

sapnap-
— he was playing jackbox with quackity and they were doing rapcity, mf got a little to into it and was YELLING the lyrics which woke u up making you walk over to him and ask if he was okay.
— he didn't have a face cam on so when you tapped his shoulder he wasn't worried about anyone seeing y'all. he smiles at your sleepy face, and mutes himself really quick.
— "awww, did i wake you up? come on let's go to naptime. i'll end stream very soon okay?"

wilbur-
— you weren't asleep in his room, you were napping on his couch. he was pretty quiet for the most part until he was jokingly yelling at tommy and heard you whine a little out of confusion
— walks into the living room and sees you standing next to the couch, rubbing your eyes. pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back softly. asks you if you wanna go back to bed and u nod, but lean into him more. he laughs and lays you on the couch, telling you that he'll be back soon.
— "cmon, let's lay back down i'll be right back, i promise."

niki-
— she streams in her own little office, so you don't normally hear her if you're taking a nap, but sometimes, it happens. she got really excited over an achievement in a game that she earned, and yelled a little.
— she remembered you were asleep in the other room and excused herself to go and check on you. she walks into the room softly and takes a look at your startled and also a bit confused state, making her giggle a little.
— "i'm sorry i woke you up, go back to bed, yeah? i'll be quiet."

eret-
— she wanted to nap with you as well, but knew that she had to stream for at least two hours that night because he hadn't in a while. she made sure you were comfy before going off and streaming.
— she was watching animatics with the stream and got extremely excited over one and ended up turning the volume up super super high. that caused you to wake up and wander toward the sound. she heard the pitter patter of your feet and immediately stood up and went to the door.
— "oh darling i'm so sorry i woke you up, i'll be there in thirty minutes mkay? i'm sorry you were having a good dream."

quackity-
— don't even attempt to nap while he's streaming, you won't be able to get a minute of sleep in before you're literally woken up by screaming. but you did try to, and quickly gave up.
— he was in the just chatting category for a little bit, which caused it to be pretty quiet, until he moved over to roblox with karl and dream, and things got loud super super quick. he texted you quickly telling u sorry because he knew you'd wake up soon.
— "i'm sorry honey but,,, roblox."

karl-
— it's very pleasant the way you wake up, because it's to his laugh
— you're sleeping on the ground next to the desk because that's just where you passed out man, it happens. he giggles a lot on stream and he was currently battling a laughing fit that happened because sapnap said something. you lifted up your head to look at him and he looked at you, fact read from laughing and mouthing a quick sorry.
— (mouthed) "m sorry lovely !!"

technoblade-
— it isn't him that wakes you up, it's the game sounds that end up doing it.
— hes in the nether, and a ghast is extremely persistent on killing him !! so you end up waking up after the dozens of fireballs that were fired at him. he looked over to you and motions you closer, so you tiredly waddle over and sit by his chair with your head on his leg, his hand quickly ruffling your hair before returning to the game.
— (lowers game volume) "that ghast amirite chat??"

minx-
— like quackity, you shouldn't except to sleep when shes streaming.
— you actually napped before she started streaming so she told herself that she was gonna be quiet, that was a mistake. she ended up falling off her chair that made a super loud noise which almost scared you to death. she ended up running out her door to tell you that she was okay and that she was sorry she woke you.
— "i'm so sorry !! i'm okay , no there aren't any bruises!"

awsamdude-
— he actually feels so bad:(
— he was doing lore and starting yelling and then after he stopped doing lore he realized how loud he was. you knock softly on his door to let him know that he woke you up and he gets up and opens it, opening his arms as well to invite you into them.
— "im sorry i woke you up,,, did u at least sleep okay?"

## A/N

yeah i hate this imagine a lot, it's definitely not my best. i didn't add the minors because dude i am so tired lmao. it's seven am, give me a break,, i haven't slept. this is my last preference before i go to bed because i've been writing all night in advance for the next few days. i'll post them whenever or i may not if i hate them,,,, idk??

— vienna

date written: february 13th , 2021
time: 7:03 am.

time published: 7:20 am , february 15th.