preference #19

them as your best friend

dream-
— your popular best friend.
— he has many friends, but he values you the most.
— he's always dragging you to different places, parties, hang out spots in the school.
— makes sure that everyone knows not to mess with you at all, and never leaves you out.

george-
— your smart best friend
— he knows it all, basically.
— you're always asking for help on homework, and he always make a point to ask to be your partner for projects.
— he always makes sure that you understand things before moving on.

sapnap-
— your chill best friend.
— you wanna crash at his house unnoticed, okay bet.
— his family knows you very well, and like you a lot.
— you guys honestly just hang out to be in each other presence. you don't even have to talk.
— is down for basically anything.

badboyhalo-
— your mom best friend.
— always wants to make sure you're okay, daily checkins.
— always has food, sunscreen, chapstick, water, and period products on hand if you ever need it.
— one of the best listeners.

wilbur-
— the stylish best friend
— god he loves to style you so much.
— y'all will go to the mall together and pick outfits for each other to try on. and then go out and have lunch or something.
— you always do fit checks for each other and comment on it, hyping each other up.

tommy-
— your troublemaker best friend.
— you guys are always getting in trouble at school.
— if he's in detention, you are right there with him. most the teachers do end up liking you though, so you guys are rarely ever in there.
— you guys sit at lunch and tell each other all the answers to your tests and shit.

tubbo-
— childhood bestfriend
— you guys are family friends, and have been forever.
— there isn't one thing that y'all don't know about each other.
— you have sleepovers almost weekly, and you also play many games together.
— you've been in the same friend group for years.

eret-
— your social media friend.
— he is just always on social media. whether it be twitter, instagram, snapchat.
— he is basically vlogging his life always.
— you guys take pictures all the time, and he forces you to take pictures of him quite frequently.

niki-
— your hype friend.
— she is the friend that always hypes you up.
— she comments under all of your posts telling you how amazing you look.
— very enthusiastic about how you look and loves to tell you how amazing you are.
— will go "THATS MY BESTFRIEND!!!!"

quackity-
— the friend you fall for.
— oh god, where do i even start.
— you end up falling for him, and very hard.
— he just makes it so hard, he's always there for you through literally anything. he means literally everything to you.
— he doesn't return the feelings though, and lets you down very slowly.

karl-
— your highschool sweetheart
— oh yeahhhhh!! y'all dated for all of highschool.
— since middle school you were close, but you started to date in freshman year of highschool.
— the break up was because of needing to part ways for college, but you still talk sometimes.
— you were voted best couple, and won prom queen and prom king.

technoblade-
— your protective best friend
— he wants you to be happy, and so he will defend you with honor.
— if someone is on your ass about something, he will quickly tell them to back the fuck up.
— he is especially good at defending you if you are on a minecraft server together.

minx-
— your chaotic friend
— it is always something new with her tbh
— she will call you and ask for you to help her or call and tell you that she just made a big ass mistake.
— once she called you so that you could drive her to the hospital because she broke her food from jumping off of her bed.
— you have the most intresting times with her.