prefrence #18

how they ask to cuddle.

dream-
— he'll only ever ask when you aren't busy, so like when you're just in bed, or on the couch. he'll sit/lay next to you and open his arms for you. you get the message and give into them, letting his arms wrap around you. he kisses you forehead and then lays his chin on your head.

george-
— he doesn't really like to ask for them, but make it so that you end up needing them. he will turn the air all the way down, doesn't matter if it's winter, and hide your favorite blankets. that way, you walk into whatever room he's in, asking for him to hold you. he'll immediately say yes, and bring you to the bed where he can properly give you cuddles.

sapnap-
— he doesn't ask, he tells. it doesn't matter if you're doing work man if he wants to hold you or be held he WILL. he'll walk into your room with a blanket around his shoulders and lock eyes with you. you KNOW he's about to attack you so you mentally prepared yourself. he'll come over to you and reach out his arms. if you're in your chair and you decline, he'll pick you up and lay you on the bed, laying on top of you.

badboyhalo-
— he'll just ask straight up, no shame. he'll hold out his arms and smile at you. you immediately know that he wants hugs. you'll pull him into a hug and then take him to your room or the couch and hold him closely. rat would jump up and lay down next to you.

wilbur-
— it's kinda like, a slow thing for wilbur. he'll hug you, run his fingers through your hair and tell you about his day. slowly but surely, he'll make his way to the bed or couch and ask if you wanted to cuddle before he had to stream. you say yes, ofc, and then he pulls you into his arms. there isn't a time that this tactic doesn't work.

eret-
— it's very non verbal, but easy to know what he's asking for. you'll walk into his room, after a while of not being home. his arms immediately dart out in front of him, whether he's in his chair, on his bed, standing up, it's hug time. if he's on his chair you'll sit on his lap, wrapping your arms around him as he does the same.

niki-
— she will ask shyly. she'll insist that you look cold and that you need cuddles to feel better. she says it so nicely that it basically convinces you that, yes, you are very cold. she'll get excited and clap her hands together before pulling you to wherever she wants to hold you.

quackity-
— this mf ALSO turns the air down. you will be shivering and walk into wherever he is asking for him to hold you. he'll def make fun of you first, but then hold you very closely. he will tell you that he turned the air down though, but you're already trapped in his arms by now so what u gonna do? run? nah.

karl-
— hes DRAMATIC abt it. he'll whine and say he's cold and that he's gonna get frostbite if you don't hug him. soon enough, you give in and cuddle him closely, and he smiles. it's literally 73 degrees in the house, but okay karl.

minx-
— she does not ask, she jumps. she will jump on you, wherever you are and pull you super close to herself. you might complain but she does not care. it's actually a super cute moment, she'll ask about your day and how work went and everything.

technoblade-
— you might have to like, guilt trip him into asking to cuddling with you. you'll have to pretend to be absolutely freezing and make
it super obvious. he'll soon ask if you want to cuddle and you'll immediately agree and run into his arms