fundy situation.

still on hiatus, just came to speak my mind.

tw// sexual assault , child molestation , rape , domestic abuse , the fundy and ksi situation

first of all, starting with ksi. ksi has been a bad person since the beginning. he's used the t slur, f slur, etc. he's had sexual assault charges pressed against him, and there's video evidence of him sexually harassing different girls at cons. he doesn't deserve a platform and the way he still has one is disgusting to me. he's ignorant and making a joke about child molesting is NEVER funny. i will never write about him or include him slightly in my writings so if you were ever gonna ask, don't.

now fundy, he's an adult, he's old enough to understand that he shouldn't make those jokes at all and that a lot of the audience that was watching that stream would be uncomfy by it or have personally gone through it. i've been sexually assaulted before twice and it isn't something to joke about literally ever. i'm so tired of people using real life experiences that have made such a negative impact on others as the butt of their joke. hold fundy accountable. for now, if i come back and he hasn't apologized, or the apology isn't good enough (i will read it all and determine myself) then he won't be on the preference or imagines list. i don't care if this upsets you, it's my book and i don't feel comfortable with someone who thinks he can make those jokes without any repercussions.

— vienna.