prefrence #9

jealousy scale (1-10)

dream-
(5/10)
— he only gets jealous if someone is like majorly flirting with you, otherwise he knows you love him and it's fine.

george-
(4/10)
— hes really chill and laid back, he only gets jealous when you don't pay attention to him for a long time.

sapnap-
(7/10)
— mans can get fired up. it's not often, only when he's in a bad/needy mood and wants your full attention. but when it happens, he gets very upset.

badboyhalo-
(6/10)
— he doesn't like it when you pay attention to his dogs rather than him. he also doesn't like it when somebody flirts with you, it makes him slightly insecure.

wilbur-
(6/10)
— he knows that's you're his, but he still gets kinda upset when somebody is flirting with you. he'll tell them to back off and if they don't, he'll get more aggressive. overall though, it doesn't happen that often.

eret-
(7/10)
— you're his, he's yours, end of story. if someone is flirting he will be very straight up with them and if they don't back off, she will definitely lose her shit a lil.

niki-
(1/10)
— she just doesn't. she knows you love her and she loves you, so she's fine with just vibing and going with the flow.

quackity-
(6/10)
— he can get kinda upset if you don't pay attention to him for a long while, but he will immediately tell you. communication is important for him

karl-
(9/10)
— dude likes attention. he likes to know that you're focused on him, so he tries to grab your attention any way he can. if someone is flirting with you, he won't say anything but with make it noticeable that he's upset and what's to leave.

_______

a/n: should i bring anyone else onto the preferences? i don't know who else i would put. thanx for reading :) — vee