prefrence #2

what do y'all do on the smp together?

dream-
— create chaos, betray many and watch shit happen.
— y'all will go on different sides and share information after you guys log off.
— chaos always wins.

george-
— build some okay looking houses
— mostly just hang out and watch, but will participate in war when necessary.
— he enjoys getting you stuff off stream/when you aren't playing so he can gift you it later.

sapnap-
— killing tommy is ur fav pass time.
— though you spend most of it trying to kill tommy, you guys do just like messing around and getting stuff together.
— you go to the nether a lot together, one protects the other while the other gets resources.

wilbur-
— cause so much chaos.
— most of it is done off stream, you helped him grind for tnt.
— you also helped him place the tnt, and y'all pressed the button together.

tommy-
— you, tubbo, and him are a trio!!
— y'all go everywhere with each other, tommy in front and you and tubbo in the back like a triangle formation.
— together, y'all kill people and also build together.
— you fight people more with tommy, and you've helped him through many sapnap fights.

tubbo-
— as i said, you and tommy and tubbo are a trio.
— you and tubbo were schlatt's helpers, and spies for pogtopia.
— you didn't end up dying though, but you killed schlatt after tubbo died.
— you guys build together !!!

eret-
— you're his royalty !!
— you guys enjoy mostly getting more powerful, but also enjoy messing around with fundy and niki.
— you build towers together
— he gives you flowers everytime you join the server :]]
— you also have matching crowns!!

niki-
— both badass bitches
— you run the bakery together, and you both play into your roles like your life depends on it
— you also like to build together
— you've taken down dream together
— rebelled so hard again schlatt