preference #47

them as your teachers!

a/n: this is platonic just like teacher student relationship because im not a big fan of likeee the whole student teacher dating trope. it feels weird and like pedophilic to me, but yeah :] this also will be based off american schools! im not sure how school work in other countries but i am american so im talking from expierence!! are y'all excited for christmas? what are u asking for?

————

dream-
— he's the coach who is forced to teach another class due to the school not wanting to hire anyone else, so he's ur shitty algebra teacher.
— he really does not want to teach this class, but he has to so he does it the best he can.
— he's really laid back, doesn't randomly call on people, if you have a 69, 79, 89, ect, he'll round it up.
— he's close with the track kids that he coaches, but he doesn't really pick favorites, he just talks to them more frequently.
— he allows people to talk after he finishes teaching just as long as y'all arent screaming. he LOVES having trash can basketball tournaments in class as well.
— as long as you do your work and somewhat care abt your grade, you'll pass.

georgenotfound-
— subsitute that everyone wants
— as soon as your class hears they have a sub coming in; everyone prays that its george. he's nice, laid back, and it helps that hes not bad looking either. he'll usually ditch the lesson plans and yall will play kahoot the whole class period. its very very fun. he brings fun prizes for the kids in top three.
— its an unspoken rule that nobody tells any staff about how he doesn't really make y'all do work, other wise he would most likeky be fired.
— he never really snaps, only if the class is being disrespectful af, then he yells at yall and sometimes makes you do work instead.

sapnap-
— hes ur coach 100%. he coaches football most likely.
— he is EXTREMELY hard on his football players on the field, but he ends up making a very close connection to them. hes extremely supportive and very on football players about their grades since otherwise they cant play.
— before every game they have a huge chant in the locker rooms, jumping up and down. all the players love him and his energy is one of the reasons y'alls school wins a lot of the games.
— he high fives everyone in the hallways, he's funny and pops into classes sometimes just tp hang out and talk to the teachers or coaches.

badboyhalo-
— science teacher!! he loves doing labs and fun science expirements with the class. he's your chemistry teacher more specifically.
— he is extremely big on safety, if you arent wearing goggles and one of those funny lab coats you absolutely aren't doing the lab.
— he isnt a hard teacher, and hes available for tutoring on the math portion of chemistry everyday before school. hes the earliest one in the building in the mornings.
— he often shows pictures of his family on the board and goes on long rants about them and what they did this weekend.

wilbur-
— he's your history teacher. he loves talking about in depth history of anything and everything. he does fun projects to keep students engaged and also lectures from time to time.
— his tests are pretty easy if you pay attention, he gets onto the students who dont. he wants everyone to pass and will do the most to make sure they do, but he wont help you if youre asking at the very end of the year for a passing grade.
— he gets really excited and in depth about the history he teaches, he's most likely a world history teacher. he calls people by their last name and he does call on people in class to answer a hypothetical question, but its the people he knows are paying attention.
— if you come to him and tell him not to call on you, he'll understand and refrain from doing so.

tommy-
— hes the art teacher aid. y'all cover many different kind of art, ceramics, paint, drawing, india ink, and so on. he wouldnt say hes amazing at it, but he thinks its extremely fun. he does small tasks around the classroom, and makes friends with the students because hes younger.
— he'll walk around the class and put a random brush stroke of paint on ur hand, but he will make sure to avoid the art your making as much as possible. he has great art ideas, the execution of it is questionable tho.
— some of the kids at the end of the year will give him a piece of art they created, and he puts them all on his wall or desk ect, he cherishes them forever.
— he loves the ceramic pieces he recieved, he puts them all on a shelf next to his bed. he loves joking around with everyone and is a joy of the classroom.