preference #46

halloween activities🎃

a/n: happy halloween<3 it's been a while. what are y'all gonna be? im thinking cowgirl.

———————

dream-

— y'all like going on a drive and looking at all the lights and scary decorations. you put on half assed costumes, like ears or a hat and get in the car to go drive around town.
— the amount of lights have decreased as you've gotten older, but that makes it the more special when you see an extravegent decoration display.
— you go through a drive thru and get food, eating it in the parking lot and talking about your favored halloween memories.
— it's a short and simple activity, but it never gets old.

george-
— you decorate cookies! you get premade sugar cookies from the grocery store and tons of icing and sprinkles, and go home and decorate on the kitchen table.
— you arent the best, lets be honest, the icing tubes are flimsy and they get everywhere, but you laugh at each others shitty designs.
— you rate each others cookies, georges somehow always ends up better than yours, which you respond by sticking ur thumb into his icing and licking it off your finger.
— he pouts about it for awhile, but gets over it when yall start eating what you created.

sapnap-
— y'all go to a costume party! with couple costumes of course. some how he always ropes you into doing the cheesiest and ugliest couples costume he could find at spirit halloween.
— milk and cookies, pb&j, and his favorite ketchup and musturd. he liked it because the top of the ketchup always falls on ur face because its cheaply made and definately not meant to be worn for a long time.
— you go and hang out with y'all friends, enter a costume contest, which you never end up winning, and dance. he thinks the costume contest is rigged and you think that y'all just look stupid standing up there with people who probably spent hours on their costume.
— but you'd do it for him a million times over again.

badboyhalo-
— yall play scary minecraft maps on stream. he hates it, but his followers love it and you secretly love it as well.
— you can hear him scream in your headphones as well as in the room next to yours, and he can hear you laugh your ass off. to be fair, you have your moments when it scares you shitless as well.
— i dont think you have ever finished a horror map, you always end up ending stream and hanging out with bad in his room before he ends his, while he talks about how scary it was when different parts happen.
— you end the night on the couch, watching funny movies and eating random foods, talking about the stream and what y'all should do for your next one.

wilbur-
— y'all play phasmophobia together! your first halloween with wilbur was spent on your computer during covid, playing phasmophobia off stream together. y'all had met right before covid began, and started to play games together religiously when it came into full swing.
— it's supposed to be scary, but wilbur and you kept fucking around so it was hard for it to scare you. he did scare you once when you guys both when silent trying to hear different sounds, and he randomly screamed, which made you scream in return.
— you guys both end up just messing around with picking up different objects and throwing them at each other. you end up getting bored and sit in the lobby, talking to each other over the headset about anything and everything that comes to mind.

tommy-
— y'all like to stay in, watching movies like halloween town and hubies halloween, eating popcorn and other snacks. you'll sit on his couch while you try to get past all the kids ringing the doorbell, since you forgot to buy candy for trick or treaters, but by 12 am they come to an end.
— y'all stay up til three watching light hearted halloween movies, laughing and making fun of the stupid jokes or the extremely fake effects. you take a bunch of pictures and post them on instragram the morning after.
— you both end up falling asleep on the couch together, probably in a candy coma, and the ending credits of one of the movies plays over and over again until morning, or until someone wakes up to turn it off.