preference #17

when he burns your minecraft house

dream-
— he didn't mean to burn it, at least that's what he claims to say. he was burning the house next to yours and it accidentally caught on fire. whoops. even tho that house is made of only stone.
— he tries to make it up to you by getting you a lot of different ores, blocks, etc.
— once he sees you're genuinely upset he panics and builds you an entire different house.

george-
— PEER PRESSURE!!! quackity, karl, sapnap, and him all did it together, so george just got roped into it in the end. he did set the first flame though.
— he says he's sorry and jokes about it, but genuinely checks to make sure you aren't mad afterward.
— he does feel bad anyways in the end and gets you a little fox friend! he makes sapnap swear to not kill it.

sapnap-
— no yeah he meant to do this, he doesn't even try to hide it. AND takes the full blame, which it was just him. he burnt it down after you stole iron from him, which isn't that big of a deal but ok sapnap.
— he is extremely proud of himself, and leaves you a note in form of a sign.
— this causes war between y'all.
— you, puffy, niki, tommy, and tubbo
— against him, karl, quackity, george and bad.
— y'all win because you threaten his fish

badboyhalo-
— it was genuinely a misplace of fire. he didn't notice until a good portion of your roof and left side of your house was demolished. he panicked and put out all the fire, he didn't want you to get upset. you put many many hours into this house, that you built for the both of them.
— he fixes it immediately, you cant notice that it was tampered with at all. he told you he did it after he fixed your house, but you can't stay mad at all.

wilbur-
— yeah uh, he blew it up. when blowing up lmanburg, your house ended up suffering some fatalities. not all of it was gone, but a good portion of the front and many of the chests that laid scattered in the house were blown up, leaving all the stuff outside of it.
— that's how ghostbur found his blue! from your chests. he keeps it dear to his heart, because he knows how much you liked the blue. he would give it to you as well, and made sure that your house was okay every once in a while. he often asks you how the house suffered that much, and who did it, but you don't have the heart to explain.

tommy-
— he does it in spur of the moment. you insulted his empire, and so he burn down your house, super simple. at first you were genuinely upset, seeing how much effort you actually put into building the house.
— he got scared for a moment, not wanting you to be upset with him. he turned serious and asked you if you were okay, but you bounce back and end up killing him end game MANY times.

tubbo-
— sometimes bee farms don't go as planned. he was trying to figure out how to work them, and forgot it was a campfire instead of normal fire under the hives. that fire spread across the wooden path to your small cottage, setting it partially on fire.
— walking into that after going on a walk for berries isn't what you exactly wanted to see, but it's what you got. he apologized profusely and fixed your house as quick as he could, putting out the fire. you told him it was fine, and explained that he needed a campfire instead.

eret-
— more like he sent people to go burn something, and they burnt the wrong thing. he sent them to burn karl's house, after the whole framing him thing, and they got the wrong house. you logged onto the smp, to your house completely burnt.
— you were very confused, and since you weren't apart of any wars, you were upset as well. you typed into chat to ask who burnt the house down, and that's when eret knew they got the wrong house. as apologies, he let you reside in the castle while your house was being recreated.

niki-
— she was trying to make you a gift, that involved fire, and ended up getting confused and putting it in the wrong place. you logged on to see her frantically putting out the fire.
— you helped her, and she immediately said sorry and explained the situation. you laughed at her and said it was fine. you both rebuilt your house, and then you began to teach her where to put the fire so that nothing caught on fire.

quackity-
— he was leading the rebellion of mexican lmanburg and burnt your house and blew up the castle. this was done while you were online, and you came back to catch quackity in the act. you demanded him into vc2.
— you ended up declaring war onto mexican lmanburg on behalf of your own section. which consists of badboyhalo, ant, skeppy, puffy, hbomb, and eret. this ended up in quackity rebuilding your house and the castle, and you assisting in establishing mexican lmanburg.

karl-
— he was on one of his three a.m things. after playing jackbox, sapnap double dog dared him to grief your house. so he did. how do you pas up a double dog dare? he set fire to it and then left immediately.
— safe to say, your house was gone when you came back. you asked who did it, and nobody fessed up. you ended up building the house alone, and karl came online to see the damage done. he saw that it was fixed and asked you about it, which is how you found out that it was him. he said he was sorry, he was not, and gave you a flower named "i lov u"

a/n: and for my next trick, i will be finally sleeping. is there any other people from the smp you'd like me to write imagines/preferences abt? comment ideas!!