21. Neon

So guys, I am here with an update...

Sorry for the late update....well I met with a little accident and got hurt too.....so pardon me for being late....

And yes I hope the silent readers will follow my account and give their precious votes...

Happy reading....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I hallucinating? Because I can see a smirk formed on Neon's lips. He is a is kid right? But the smirk on his lips is saying a different kind of story.

“I, Jason Ermes Moonlight, sentence Susan Lewis to li.....” before Jason proceed further....“Jason! stop...." All the head turn towards the source of voice.....“Jason.... I want to talk to you..." A man walked in....he seems a powerful person and elegant looking person. Jason nodded his head and walked out of the royal court room. I got confused....but didn't utter a single word.

Two maids came towards me and requested me to follow them. They escorted me to the guest room. After entering into the room the first thing I did is too call my maa to inform her about my whereabouts. Then I sat on the bed and started thinking about what just happened at the royal court room. For almost half an hour my mind was clouded with weird thoughts *Neon's smirk,.....a strange man.....Susan...*

.....the door opened suddenly and slowly..... I turned towards the door to see Jason entering into the room. I smiled and went towards him with a soft smile on my lips. “Jason.... I was thinking about you only....where were you?”

Third person pov:

Something stirred inside Jason's heart....he wished to see this scene everytime he enter inside his own room but it's not happening anytime soon. He smiled back “Actually I was discussing about today's matter with my friend.....so he....leave it, tell me, did you like my palace?” Triya nodded “Yes, actually I love it.” she paused for few seconds then asked...“mmm Jason, actually I was asking...what happened with Susan?” Jason smirked to see his mate taking interest in political matters... that's good too see....this matter is more complex than he thought but doesn't wanted to pressure his innocent mate to take her responsibilities before she accepts her title. “Well there is a problem but nothing that you should take tension about....just relax.” Triya sighed. She knows that she should not interfere in other's matters.

“Triya let's take you to a special place....” Jason said and dragged her by her hands towards that special place. Before Triya could reply....she got dragged by Jason.... something inside her is not allowing her to stop him. She just wanted to follow him wherever he wants to take her.

Soon Jason brought her to a place...no not only a place but a beautiful place.... Triya's eyes widened after seeing the scene infront of her. Jason felt proud of himself as he was able to make his mate amazed. “Wow!” She explained. “Do you like it?” Jason asked....Triya turned towards him and smiled “Jason...this place is like dreamland's garden.” Both stared at the scene. A beautiful garden with a lake and there is a little bridge to cross the lake. Across the bridge, there are arrangements for comfortable chairs. She has seen many fancy gardens in her life but this garden looks more natural to her. As if nature has give influence during construction of this garden. She is in awe. Jason pulled her towards another side of the garden to show her a special thing. “What happen Jason? Now why are taking me? Is there something else too” Triya asked him with curiosity and excitement. Jason kept pulling her with him without uttering a word but with a smile on his lips.

 Jason kept pulling her with him without uttering a word but with a smile on his lips