Ask questions for QNA

Hey lovely readers and my fellow writers, it's been 9 months since I joined Wattpad...here I made good memories along with a huge family. It took me out of my depression. Now it has became my addiction.

No! No! It was not a poem...wo kabhi kabhi shayari nikal jaati hai😉

I know you people may have many questions regarding me...not many but atleast about small things after all in a family the most important thing is to know each other....

So, here you can ask me whatever you all want....I will answer your any questions about me....like why I joined Wattpad? What turn me into a writer from a person who was lost few months ago in her depression?

So, you can ask me anything.....or mein 'Gita'📙 pe haa..... sorry sorry I mean apne books pe haath rakhke ke keheti hoon ki mein sach ke siva aur kuch nahi bolungi....😋....

So, just write down your questions in the comment section of this chapter...I will select some questions answer and then answer your questions with shout outs of your names....and if possible I will answer everyone's questions...😘😘😘

....and yes, you can ask anything you want....😚...

**I will update the QNA, in the next chapter of this story....I will give the answers of the questions asked by my readers in the comment section below....in this book only....As my different books has different readers so, the readers who follow this book can ask questions here...and if any of you are reader of my other books they can ask questions there too...may be different questions.

So, my every book will have different QNA update as the readers may vary.....so, you all will get the answers of you questions you asked in the next update of the book in which you asked the question.....I hope that is crystal clear....😌

So, guys....what are people waiting for....shuru kar do puch-taach mujhse🤗🤗🤗🤗

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

From:
Your annoying writer....
124nablove124😄