18. Moonlight Palace

So I updated....after long days...I was busy with my online classes guys so yeah it's late but see I am compensating you with a long chapter....so enjoy....

Please vote if you like my story...it would mean a lot to me and follow me too....

And I will give frequent updates from now on....so stay tuned....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed....Sudeshna insisted her brothers to stay in her house for more months and Alok also wants his brother-in-laws to stay for extending their business here. Here Supratha is also delaying her departure giving lame excuse. Everyone decided to stay in America for 1 more month for the business purpose. While Tishmoy and Trima joint the same school as Jaisy where they got scholarships. As foreigners need to get entry in this school through scholarships. Jaisy was to happy to hear this but didn't express her happiness openly.

Here Triya also got chance in her master's in New York only along with Tiya and Meghla. Rashi was crying from that day only as her babies will be living here away from them in New York but Shubhankar was happy as Shubha's children will stay away from him. He can't let his brother destroy their innocence by his rudeness. Subha was annoyed as now his dada is spoiling his children with money.

Triya didn't heard anything from Jason anything from the day of Rakshabandhan and slowly slowly started concentrating on her studies.

So today she decided to roam around the city for her shopping....after all she needs more clothes for her University where she will be doing her master's along with her cousin and best friend.

Earlier also Triya visited New York during various occasions at her pimani's house so it is not difficult for her to do shopping for her college and Tiya and Meghla both are suffering from mild fever so it is only Triya who is going on a shopping trip.

At evening when she was about to go out for shopping....that time only her Dadabhai Triraag stopped her and gave her his credit card and blackmailed her emotionally to do her shopping via this credit card only. Triya sighed in defeat and accepted it.

(Triya's outfit)

(Triya's outfit)

She went to a near by mall for her shopping....she has a long list of requirements.....bag, earings etc. She first entered inside a shop which sells bags....a girl of about 25 greeted her...."Hello! ma'am, what you like to see?" Triya smiled and replied...."Actually I was looking for casual bags...you what I mean....like college bags." The girl nodded and gestured with hands to follow her. The girl took Triya in casuals section to show her the collection...."Ma'am these bags will suit you....it's beautiful you know."

Triya started choosing bags for her with the help of the girl who seems to be an employee of this shop.

After 2 hours....