7. Mate's love

Here I am with another update....enjoy your reading and show your support through votes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason along with his beta and gemma came back from the ceremony to the palace.

Jason cannot wait to announce to the whole pack about their Luna.

Next morning...

Jason called Eric in his office....

J=Eric, I think we should announce to the pack about their luna, beta female and gamma female.

E=(excited voice) you are right... let's go...

Jason alone with his beta, gamma and Royal family, beta family and gamma family is now standing in front of the whole Royal moonlight pack on the stage.

J: I have something to announce to you all. I found your Royal Luna at the Indian wedding ceremony took place yesterday. Even Your Royal beta and Royal gamma found also found their mates there only.

Everyone started cheering, clapping and howling with happiness.

John knight Moonlight raised his hands in front of everyone signalling to stop their celebration.

He came near Jason and said..

"Son, we would like to hear about them more and why didn't you brought them with you all? "

J: They are Indians and are related to each other. They are humans too. Their families are conservative and would never allow quick relationships...

Jh: Did you at least approach your mate?

J: No, dad.

He looked towards Eric....

E: Yesterday at the party, someone tried a rape attempt on my mate....I saved her so for that her father got impressed by me.

Everyone in the pack growled due to anger as some bastard tried to rape their beta female...

"O my...! Eric how is she now?"- Rosalie, Eric's mother asked him.

"She is now fine mum."- Eric replied.

Jh: We are going with you all tonight to bring Queen luna, Royal beta female and Royal Gemma female back with us.

J: Dad! It's not so easy....we have to be careful during claiming them....all three of them are too decent...

Suddenly he got cut off by an omega...

"Sir, two girls came to meet you..."- the omega informed with trembling voice earning growls from pack members.

" Who? "- Jason turned around and asked with his cold and harsh voice.

" Someone named Triya and Tiya..."- the omega informed him.

"Everyone needs appointment for meeting Royal Alpha....don't you know."- Eric asked him angrily.

" They told me to inform you that they are friends of Meghla. "- the omega replied him earning another growl from Eric.

" That's your beta female...you mutt...address her by her title..."- Eric yelled.

"Bring them here..."- Jason ordered as he has no idea...who came.

The omega brought them in front of everyone....

Jason and Noah got shock of their life to see their mates here.