8. Trima is in danger?

Hey, guys....sorry for late update....I was stucked in a messy situation but now I am back with updates

I will not bore you with my unnecessary talks....read the chapter.....and this chapter is not that long....

...... and plz vote for the chapters......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The mehendi and sangeet ceremony are not part of bengali marriage but still in this new era, people like to organise it for name and fun sake.

Here, Pritha's mehendi and sangeet ceremony is taking place.... everyone got busy in the function.....Triya is getting ready for her performance...

Moreover she can't wait to meet Jason....

Soon Jason, Eric and Noah along with their parents came excluding Jason's parents as his dad is still fulfilling his desires with his mate Alice at their secret house. Jason knows that this is the fate of a Royal Luna....to fight along with her Alpha king mate and spread legs for him whenever he wants....his mate will also submit to him like that.

He was lost in the deep thought of his mate when he heard someone calling him.

"Mr Jason!"

He turned around to see a girl nearly 16-17 years old standing in front of him....he quickly recognised the girl...that is the girl who was standing beside his mate.

"I am Trima... actually I came here to ask you about my new jiju."- Trima said with excitement.

"Je..juuu, who's that...?"- he asked Trima with confusion.

"Not Jeju... it's jiju means brother-in-law....hmm Eric dabhai."- Trima informed.

"I am here."- Eric's voice came from Jason's behind...

Trima and Eric started chatting.... first Eric and Jason thought Trima came here to flirt with them...just like typical High school girls but they were wrong she was acting like a kid who came to them just to tease like a sister.

Jason's wolf Aaron considered her as a sister figure....after their conversation.

Here the celebration started...it was the time of their performance...as after mehendi they will never be able to dance....

Suddenly a music started playing....catching everyone's attention....

(Imagine this two girls as(blue one) Triya and(orange one) Meghla).

Jason and Eric could not help themselves but to drool over them...they are wearing a simple orange colour kurti...while dancing...

Jason and Eric both can feel everyone staring at their mates like hungry dogs....they promised themselves that they will make sure to keep their mates locked up....and who are these boys who are dancing with their mates...they are feeling like to grab those idiots and kill them....

Soon their dance got over....and all the other family members started performing one by one....

Meghla came towards Eric....

"Hi! Eric...."- she greeted shyly...

Eric noticed that his mate is wearing dress of his favorite colour....at least the beast inside him got slightly calm.

" Hi! ma...Meghla."- Eric greeted back...

"So, do you like my dance. " - she asked hoping that he will praise her but instead of praising he gave a different and weird answer...."It would have been more good...if we had inform me. "

Well she took it as a praise only...

"Come...I will introduced you with my parents..." - he said and started taking her towards his parents where they are making conversation with Meghla's parents...

They reached to them...then only...his and her parents turned towards them....

"Aree...Meghu...come here and touch your in-laws feets"- her maa gesturrd her towards feets of Eric's parents

" Why Mrs. Choudhary? "- Eric's mother asked.

" Actually this is the way the younger ones in our society greet elders. "- Meghla's maa replied.

Meghla quickly went near them and touched their feets for blessings....

Eric's parents are taken back but still composed themselves.

" Hello! Aunty and uncle. "- Meghla greeted them with a smile.

" Oh! Call me Mrs. Brown. "- Rosalie said with a formal smile.

" No no...Mrs. Rosalie, Meghla will never call you with that name. "- Reema replied back.

" But why? "- Rosalie asked with curiously.

" Because after marriage she will call you ma or mom...it is very disrespectful to call elders with their names. "- Reema said making her daughter shocked.

Meghla's eyes widened.....at her maa's words....her maa is behaving like she will send her daughter today only.

Rosalie's eye's widened....

" Well...I don't have any problem in calling her my daughter."- Rosalie said.

Meghla gave a smile and drag her maa from there to a corner...

"Maa! Ki bolcho...ekhono ami are Erik eke oporke chinte chesta kochi" (Maa what are doing..still me and Eric are trying to mingle)- Meghla said with a little shyness.

"I know and I also know how much you like him....that's why I am so sure about this marriage. "- Reema replied with a teasing smile.

"Maa!...."- Meghla softly yelled due to embarrassment.

Suddenly their mother-daughter moments got interrupted by hearing scream....

" Trimaaaaaaaaaaa! "

They both went towards the outside to see Risha is crying, Triya and Tiya are trying to control her...while everyone is in a panic mode....

"What happened here? "- Meghla asked Eric with terrified eyes.

" Nothing babe...I have to go and search for that girl....she suddenly went missing...."- Eric said and rushed towards Jason who is trying to console his mate's father.

There was only one question running in everyone's mind....

"Is Trima in danger?

Next chapter: love makes us strong

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you think about Trima's disappearance?

Did something really bad happened to her?

Stay tuned....

From:
Nabani