14. I will get you back.

Hey, guys I am back with an update....yes I know you guys didn't completed the target....still I did.

what to do guys, your author is shameless....who will give you updates even if she doesn't get enough response from you all...

So, yeah from now on...no voting targets...but the updates will be late as I seriously don't feel like writing anymore due to less votes...

Whatever....I completed 200+ followers...so those who followed me...thanks guys and I hope you all will love my stories.

So, I gave you this long update for this reason only

So, I gave you this long update for this reason only...its good to see that so many readers are reading my stories....my readers are my actual gain....so yeah, I dedicate this chapter to the new readers who followed me after the previous update of this story.....😘😘😘

Enjoy the chapter guys, and do comment about the chapter....😃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole Bose mansion is decorated with flowers and accessories.....after all their only daughter is getting married today.

after all their only daughter is getting married today

Image: Gaaye Halud ceremony decoration.

"Gaaye Halud" is going to start within few minutes and here Triya is making Jaisy ready in a beautiful yellow lehenga.

"Wow! it's so beautiful didibhai." Jaisy smiled at Triya....she never felt so happy. Earlier at the palace, no one had ever pampered her like this.

She is happy that Moon goddess finally heard her wish.....a wish to feel good for once....to felt loved.....she felt complete. Triya made her got ready in that beautiful dress....and jewelries....

Jaisy got stunned looking at her own reflection in mirror."You are looking beautiful..." Triya kissed her forehead with adoration. Here all the member of Bose mansion got ready in beautiful dresses.....Pritha got ready in beautiful Yellow saree and floral jewelries for the "Gaaye halud ceremony".